Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING UGLY FUCKING WHORES

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
FUCKING BITCH UGLY WHORE USED WHOLE FOID IN THE GYM.

SHE HAS THE THOUSAND COCK STARE. I SEE ONE MIDDLE AGED GYMMAXXED GUY APPROACH HER AND TRY TALK TO HER. I COULD TELL SHE DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIM AND WASNT INTERESTED. SHE WAS FAKE LAUGHING AT HIS JOKES AND SHIT.

THE MINUTE HE LEFT, I SEE HER TALK TI AND APPROACH A NIGGER IN FRONT OF ME. THEY EXCHANGE NUMBERS AND SHE WALKS OFF LIKE THE SLUT USED WHOLE SHE IS. JFL AT THE FIRST GUY HES ON SUIWATCH.

NO REPLYPILL.

Foids are so fucking braindead

The most important observation to note is that she APPROACHED. Kudos to her to her for making it obvious that she likes a guy. But foids WILL approach a Tyrone or a Chad because they are TYRONES AND CHADS. So her obvious behavior wasn't groundbreaking.

The most important observation to note is that she APPROACHED. Kudos to her to her for making it obvious that she likes a guy. But all women will approach a Tyrone or a Chad. So her obvious behavior wasn't groundbreaking.
The only reason this bitch did it was probably because she was repulsed by the other guy. She had to refresh her self with some fucking nigger so she feels slightly better about herself

The most important observation to note is that she APPROACHED. Kudos to her to her for making it obvious that she likes a guy. But foids WILL approach a Tyrone or a Chad because they are TYRONES AND CHADS. So her obvious behavior wasn't groundbreaking.
Yep. Anyone who says that foids never approach is coping. You don’t need to approach if you are good looking enough.

The only reason this bitch did it was probably because she was repulsed by the other guy. She had to refresh her self with some fucking nigger so she feels slightly better about herself
Brutal, never thought about this. Indeed after a foid get approached by an average joe or a below average guy she gets insecure or insulted. Then she fucks Chad or Tyrone quickly after to sanitize

Brutal, never thought about this. Indeed after a foid get approached by an average joe or a below average guy she gets insecure or insulted. Then she fucks Chad or Tyrone quickly after to sanitize
:yes: :yes: :yes:

total uggo death

Yep. Anyone who says that foids never approach is coping. You don’t need to approach if you are good looking enough.
If you need to approach, that's when you know it's over

If you need to approach, that's when you know it's over
Yep. Too many people cope saying you need to approach 6 gazillion foids to get a gf. It will happen naturally if you are good looking.

Calm down lol
How the fuck can I calm the fuck down. I asked an ugly foid using a machine how many sets she has left. She said 3, I asked can I jump in? She says no, she’ll be done quickly. JUST REFUSAL OF ANY JNTERACTION AND REJECTION OF EVEN A FUCKING CONVERSAION

Another good reason why you should avoid gyms

The slut cycle in a nutshell. It continues until the used foid hits the wall and settles with a well-off normie cuck.

How the fuck can I calm the fuck down. I asked an ugly foid using a machine how many sets she has left. She said 3, I asked can I jump in? She says no, she’ll be done quickly. JUST REFUSAL OF ANY JNTERACTION AND REJECTION OF EVEN A FUCKING CONVERSAION
READ THIS PLEASE AND TELL ME HOW THE FUCK I SHOULD BE CALM. WHY SHOULD I EVEN LIVE??? WHATS THE FUCKING POINT. I CAN NEVER INTERACT OR COMMUNICATE WITHOUT THEM SHUTTING ME OFFF

The foid in a nutshell. I swear that hey have some sort of inkwell radar that detects "abnormals" before you can "misbehave".

bro stop going to the gym

Blacks cannot being incels. They are slaying white toilets in a daily basis.