Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking uber stole my money and customer service doesnt even respond after 2 days

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
retards had a promo on ubereats, used the promo, ended up paying the full amount AFTER already paid for the order. the clowns literally charged me the amount of the discount in a separate transaction :feelsclown: as if the promotion was done in error and they were like "oops, we probably posted this promo in error, too bad you bought stuff right when the promo was up, so now we just charge you in full"

told those fuckers to give me my money back but been 2 days and no response whatsoever. they literally stole my money :feelsping: . the money they stole is well worth an ok meal.

thinking of chargeback but heard those motherfuckers would block you if you do that :feelsBox: giving the near monopoly those clowns have it's not wise to do it. :feelsbadman:

i wonder wtf is happening. did uber lay off large amount of customer service employees recently? :feelsclown: i had a similar issue about 2 years ago and it was resolved quite quickly. :feelsclown:

Threaten to chargeback within 7 days if they do not give you a refund. You'll get it then. Companies hate chargebacks.
they dont even respond to my original messages. doubt they'd give a fuck about any threats of chargeback

What did u expect from a Jew Company with a Iranian CEO ?

Why do you use Uber? Why can't americans use the bus like normal people
He said Uber eats, the food delivery service. Also Americans don’t use the bus because the only people that use it are the homeless mentality unstable junkies they piss on the seats.

chargeback and tell the foid that wagemaxxes there to suck your cock

it's over