Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking tired of passive aggressive fags on games

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Was playing some dead by daylight as killer when i decided to leave, i got a message before from a survivor saying they need hell with a challenge, but i learned they werent friend with the other people so i didnt wanna play. I get off and this total faggot i was chasing messages me with “you okay bud?” I fucking hate when these piece of shit wannabe bullies message me and try to stsrt shit. You might say “he was just asking because the sudden leaving!” Bullshit. Wheneve someone calls you bud in games they are being passive aggressive. Stop with thst shit and either talk to me normally or call me a dick, instead of acting like a queer. Tried to tell him my situation and he says i left because my perk got deactivated and i was “getting ran around” (had him in my sights 3 times, was trying to do a challenge),

Its just a message he sent you after the match, who cares.

Based on my 5 seconds spent looking up the game, dead by daylight has no leaver penalty unless you leave more than 50% of your matches, so he can cry and be salty all he wants when someone leaves, it won't accomplish anything.

To be honest it's good to learn normalfag lingo in order to properly insult them back. You could just ignore them or disabled PM though can't you?

that motherfucker sure has a lot of nerve!

just go ER on him (in your videogame, ngl)

Some gaming communities are more soy than inceltears.

just say to him if it happens again that you left because he sounds and acts like a tranny with a octopuses cock rammed down his throat and you are tired of hearing the poor things muffled cries for help.

i wish i could tell them how low iq they are,but ironically enough i dont think i could convey it to them,exactly because of how low iq they are.

He also said yikes, peak soy came out of his mouth everytime he spoke

Your first mistake was playing Dead by Daylight. :lul:

Was playing some dead by daylight as killer when i decided to leave, i got a message before from a survivor saying they need hell with a challenge, but i learned they werent friend with the other people so i didnt wanna play. I get off and this total faggot i was chasing messages me with “you okay bud?” I fucking hate when these piece of shit wannabe bullies message me and try to stsrt shit. You might say “he was just asking because the sudden leaving!” Bullshit. Wheneve someone calls you bud in games they are being passive aggressive. Stop with thst shit and either talk to me normally or call me a dick, instead of acting like a queer. Tried to tell him my situation and he says i left because my perk got deactivated and i was “getting ran around” (had him in my sights 3 times, was trying to do a challenge),

Those men are all deprived of sex, this is why they have to play game in the first place. Next time, jsut say you have diarrhea.

Just send the faggot this.

I would've messaged back like I'm oblivious.
"Okay about what?"

Eat his family in the name of the tarkatans

I don't play online games since a long time ago