Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking state of co

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
https://incels.is/threads/why-dont-i-have-a-gf-even-though-im-good-looking.277285/
Unless you’re under 5 feet, height doesn’t matter imo. I’m 5’5. It also depends on your country.

What the actual fuck, you fucking dolt. You are literally the lowest scum on planet earth. You’re honestly damn near as bad as literal fucking nazis. George Floyd was a human being, whether you like it or not, and he was murdered in cold fucking blood. You are despicable. Get outside into the real world and stop living in your mothers basement you fucking incel.

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang Zero Two so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Any time there’s a scene with Zero Two, I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Zero Two. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Zero Two’s tight dino pussy. God I wish I was Hiro because I fucking know for a fact that Zero Two drains his balls daily. I want her to suck all of my humanity out and ride me to death. Anyways, do you guys relate to this?

What the actual fuck, you fucking dolt. You are literally the lowest scum on planet earth. You’re honestly damn near as bad as literal fucking nazis. George Floyd was a human being, whether you like it or not, and he was murdered in cold fucking blood. You are despicable. Get outside into the real world and stop living in your mothers basement you fucking incel.

the last quote of his is pure mockery of incels.
don't get why he's not banned, i reported him twice.

the last quote of his is pure mockery of incels.
don't get why he's not banned, i reported him twice.
maybe the mods are busy today.
i bet the moment one of them gets back she’ll get banned

greycels gonna grey

what do you expect from a cuck it is obvious that they will not be able to hide their true intentions in a long run.

Last post relatable for my waifu ngl

Garbage like that is why I don't get too attached to websites anymore.