Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Fucking simp asking for donations in my building

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
So this simp is knocking on every door, he's asking for donations like food, money whatever to help a foid neighbor who supposedly isn't working because of the quarantine (prostitute) and needs help. He just knocked on my door and I was in a bad mood and I shouted "fuck off!" Fucking simp, I know the woman he's trying to help and she's a fucking bisexual whore, maybe she promised this simp she'd let him smell her panties after getting stuff for her :feelskek: :feelskek:

So this simp is knocking on every door, he's asking for donations like food, money whatever to help a foid neighbor who supposedly isn't working because of the quarantine (prostitute) and needs help.
:feelsugh:

y i k e s

Should have told him to stop being a pathetic simp then spit on him

Knocking on people's doors? Shouldn't he be quarantined inside?

Why can't she sign up on onlyfans instead of asking simps for donations for 0 in return?

I'm sure there are plenty of other people who lost their jobs and are struggling.

Smart move. Tell her you'll give her the 2nd Poptart if you can cum on her face.

based, how did he respond

JEHOVAH'S WITNESS LEVEL SIMPING

So this simp is knocking on every door, he's asking for donations like food, money whatever to help a foid neighbor who supposedly isn't working because of the quarantine (prostitute) and needs help. He just knocked on my door and I was in a bad mood and I shouted "fuck off!" Fucking simp, I know the woman he's trying to help and she's a fucking bisexual whore, maybe she promised this simp she'd let him smell her panties after getting stuff for her :feelskek: :feelskek:
...because the other people also in quarantine don't have their own financial problems. Simp logic.
tfu on simps
Sorry for the noob question but what does tfu mean in this context?

Doesn't he know that 90% of the world isn't working right now either?

imagine going door to door engaging with people in a crowded apartment complex and asking to physically exchange money (which hundreds of people have put their hands on and has never been washed) in the middle of a pandemic. simp is legit low IQ

But prostitutes are rich.

Low inhib for shouting fuck off tbh

Should've teached him how to be a bettER pERson
:feelshmm::feelsLSD:

What a cuck, I hope nobody gives money

Ayylmao, she could be making house calls. Easier to have a simp beg for money for you though.

That is annoying.

Fucking phaggot. Muh woman in need!

why doesnt she go and ask for donations??? Why even ask for donations in the first place? Shouldve had a husband to provide for her and care for her

damn phaggot

lmfaooooo nice one op
that simp truly dosent deserve to live

Lol somehow reminds me how a not long ago in Russia there were demonstrations held against the current president or some such shit and a bunch of teenagers were catched and put into custody for doing some retard things. Fast foward, two foids were among them because you know girls can fight too, it's gonna be fun!!! Who could've guessed, some cuck took it on himself to go on a solitary demonstration before Duma to set free the innocent girls for they had no idea what they were doing!!! Even petition was made by a human rights activist to the president urging to exempt those cunts from a legal action. Fuck those 20+ filthy males detained, we're gonna save m'ladys!!!

Last edited:
Only thing I’ll donate is a 9mm into the head in GTA online

Fucking faggot ass dude, hope he gets cucked

If I was not high inhib I'd kick people like that out aggressively

Why doesn't the foid ask herself? lmao useless cunt

Sorry for the noob question but what does tfu mean in this context?
it's a spitting sound, it especially makes sense if you're from europe

tfu on ugly femorloids