Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking ROASTIE at work Was My Secret SANTA - GAVE ME THIS - What A POS

U

uninstall

Banned
-

THIS PIECE OF SHIT

WOULD HAVE PUT HER NUMBER IN THE PACKAGE AND WOULD BE SUCKNIG YM DICK AS WE SPEAK IF I WERE CHAD

SHE GIVES ME THIS LOW IQ

COPING SHIT

cONVERSELY,

i BOUGHT EARBUDS (CHEAP BUT OK - PHILIPS SOMETHING) TO THE PERSON I WAS GIVING A PRESENT TO

JFL! How the fuck does that even qualify as a "gift"? Probably cost her $1 from Aliexpress

Nice present. Puzzles are nice ngl.
But, She should have given you a footjob.

We also had Secret Santa in high school and I fucking hated. Always got meme presents also.

Because the assumption is that weak alien skulled men are into chess, puzzles, analytical thinking and that kind of shit. Alien skulled men are over represented in these things

uninstall is an ER waiting to happen.

You're lucky you even got that, non-Chad men don't get shit from women usually.

JFL! How the fuck does that even qualify as a "gift"? Probably cost her $1 from Aliexpress
Would go straight into the trash if somebody gave me that shit.

She gave you something. I get nothing

over for secretsantacels. what did she get everyone else?

At least a foid gifted u something. We didn't have this shiet tbhtbh

My workplace is about 85% male and all the Secret Santas I've drawn, both giving and getting, have been other guys.

1000 approaches yet?

I didn’t sign up for secret Santa because it’s a stupid waste of time, just give me cash tbh. If I want something, I just buy it, I’m not a child.

I'm not surprised, foids are cheap as fuck

Too bad he lives in Europisstan where even a kitchen knife is borderline illegal.

You are aware that europe consists of dozens of countries and only the UK which is a island, has an actual ban on firearms.

Gift the autist some pointless puzzle so he can keep himself busy and not bother other people TEEEHEEEEE

Believe me your secret santa was a fucking dream, mine was a fucking nightmare in my job :feelsrope:

I couldn't solve it and broke it with a pair of pliers

You are aware that europe consists of dozens of countries and only the UK which is a island, has an actual ban on firearms.
Only Czech is based, the rest are all cucked. All Euro countries (except Czech and Switzerland) have a de-facto ban in big cities. You pretty have to be in the countryside and belong to a gun club to own a gun.

Don't believe me? Try getting a gun legally in Paris or Amsterdam or Copenhagen. Protip: you can't.