Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking principal at my high school only talked to popular kids

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Tall former Chad jock, with a combover.

I'd see the shit bird in the hallways chatting with the jocks.

I didn't exist.

He hated incels.

They always talk to popular kids rather than the loners :feelsjuice:

[UWSL]also kids.is:feelsseriously:[/UWSL]

at my boarding school, the headmaster talked to you if your parents donated a lot, or if he felt like you had the potential to donate a lot in the future

i liked him

Eh, same with my principal back when I was in HS. Who cares. Don't expect anyone to treat us with any sort of decency and humanity, and you won't have any surprises in store for you. :feelsjuice:

They always talk to popular kids rather than the loners :feelsjuice:

[UWSL]also kids.is:feelsseriously:[/UWSL]
Really?

It really seems like a trained educator should be reaching out to LONELY or hurting kids.

I know that sounds bluepill, but shit, if a highly paid grown man can't reach out to incels, who in the fuck will?

Really?

It really seems like a trained educator should be reaching out to LONELY or hurting kids.

I know that sounds bluepill, but shit, if a highly paid grown man can't reach out to incels, who in the fuck will?
Easier to reach out to social kids that do things rather than the introverts that don’t do anything:feelsjuice:

Career teachers.... spent their childhood at school... then however many years of teacher training their country requires... then straight back to school as a teacher.

No wonder they're a bit weird. Never been outside.

umphhh... children.is :feelsseriously:.

I mean, what's so special about the principal?

umphhh... children.is :feelsseriously:.

I mean, what's so special about the principal?
The principal was popular and got attention.

Got a degree.

Returned to school and perpetuated the misery on another generation