Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking people hate on you as soon as they see you getting some success

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
They could be above you for the longest time, constantly mogging you in life, but as soon as you do good for yourself they get jealous and starting hating on you. It's like they want to keep you down at all costs, even if it doesn't affect them in the slightest. I'm writing this because I just experienced this kind of thing. I hate people sometimes.

Screenshot 20230515 072151 YouTube

They cant never be content

"Friends" you have are not friends these days. They are just obstacles in your way.

It's because you are ugly

View attachment 750914

They cant never be content

Let me aid you, buddy-boyo:

Yes. I become unnerved whenever I think of it.

A woman worshiped since childhood, called a "model" in adolescence, given tickets to sports games, swimming parties, birthday parties, skating parties, amusement parks, concerts, movie parties, sleepover parties. In group therapy, males in her group constantly flirted with her and another (autistic; not me) guy would gush over her. Psychologists called her "Honey" and "Sweetie". When an understudy said something to "guilt-trip" me for disliking her, the group psychologist admitted, "No. She has plenty of support. I think she'll be okay".

I've always envisioned S.R.B as a prime model for femoid privilege. It's truly incredible!

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat. " 'He' likes her" - "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend" - While flirting with tall Chris.

Last edited:
They could be above you for the longest time, constantly mogging you in life, but as soon as you do good for yourself they get jealous and starting hating on you. It's like they want to keep you down at all costs, even if it doesn't affect them in the slightest. I'm writing this because I just experienced this kind of thing. I hate people sometimes.
Even if you don't have any success, they still kick you while you are down. All normalscum are trash.

Normies are obsessed with scale, and their place on it. They have to be higher than we are at all costs; if we do well, it threatens their system.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back