Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious fucking over for me my father treats my siblings different than me

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
my father when he sees me he has disgust in me because i am a fucking loser but he is the one who played a big rolle in my suffering man. this life sucks even my siblings dont speak to me its like they hate me without even saying it. i am tired of this pointless fucking existence everywhere i go i always get fucking ingored and treated like shit because of the way i look. no wonder why people go er look how fucked up they treat us like we are dogs in a fucking cage

How tall are you and how are your looks?

My sibling talks to me but it’s only out of pity (I know because I’ve heard him talk to my mom about how I’m such a loser and do nothing all day)

My sibling talks to me but it’s only out of pity (I know because I’ve heard him talk to my mom about how I’m such a loser and do nothing all day)
well my siblings never said this to me because at the end of the day i am the second oldest

well my siblings never said this to me because at the end of the day i am the second oldest
It’s terrible. He is the main reason I can’t lift anymore and he also stole my lifting gear after I was hurt in addition to him trying to steal my shoes despite him being both older and employed

It’s terrible. He is the main reason I can’t lift anymore and he also stole my lifting gear after I was hurt in addition to him trying to steal my shoes despite him being both older and employed
sorry to hear that brocel

sorry to hear that brocel
Maybe it’s for the best that I can’t hear his friends talking about parties and sex for 20 minutes after the gym

IS YOUR FATHER A NORMIE OR A CHAD?

Because why would I see someone as my Idol who cursed me? who ruined his own genetics given to him by evolution, his family members are all tall and have avg height women which is why the cousins are like 185cm in avg height.
i mean dude my brother is 1 year younger than me and mogs me to death

He is a hypocrite who is a fucking loser himself, my father once asked me "why don't you see me as a Idol" I told him why would I? what do I have to learn from you? and he couldn't give me an answer.

Himself is a 188cm tall chad and married a 150cm subhuman ugly whore and cursed me at 173cm below AVG and ugly face.
sad