Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking normies using incel language

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Funny if it were an ugly male his reaction would be totally different

normies cant be original nothing new here dnw

We are the ones who drive culture. We were the ones who were on the internet before the mainstream.

We were the ones on dating apps before the mainstream

We are the ones on incel websites before the mainstream.

Normies and femoids have co opted Incel lingo. "Chad" & "Stacy" were co opted years ago.

Usually what normies do. Appropriation. Normies don't have many original thoughts. They just all try to be unique by trying to be exactly the same as eachother.

Rejects will create certain things, lexicons, hobbies, creations etc to cope with. Normies will mock rejects for these things for several years before eventually appropriating them for themselves since they're unable to formulate anything for themselves and instead require things to be spoon-fed to them. The internet is one example of such a thing. Certain board games I think too.

look how proud she is rotting with her parents easily damn i wish i could just easily do that

Usually what normies do. Appropriation. Normies don't have many original thoughts. They just all try to be unique by trying to be exactly the same as eachother.

Rejects will create certain things, lexicons, hobbies, creations etc to cope with. Normies will mock rejects for these things for several years before eventually appropriating them for themselves since they're unable to formulate anything for themselves and instead require things to be spoon-fed to them. The internet is one example of such a thing. Certain board games I think too.
culture vultures

that’s a good thing , it means that our ideas are becoming mainstream

I avoid using the vocabulary of my enemy as the word you choose reflect your vision of the world

People don't understand that NTs are destroyers they are parasites and once they take over any subculture it goes to absolute dogshit

This is cultural appropriation, which is cultural rape and genocide.