Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fucking niggers

THAT FUCKING OOGA BOOGA TAKING ALL THE NOODLEWHORES KILL HIM NOW

@Rabbi Schneerson doxxed

THAT FUCKING OOGA BOOGA TAKING ALL THE NOODLEWHORES KILL HIM NOW
rices here cry about JBW meanwhile JBB is much worse and brutal.

They would rather their women get destroyed by BBC over whites.

TND will never happen there will never be another brave man genociding like hitler

Let my boyo have his time:feelshmm::feelsjuice:

Just be tryone halo theory

what the fuck am I doing wrong man, even this monkey ass jigaboo has a fucking harem

ALL ROADS LEAD TO BBC

That should've been ME

2813894 782FC9D7 16C5 4245 9456 1B893A5217A8

Last edited:
Where is my noodlewhore, I demand a harem of noddlewhores at once

Man, someones gotta explain why I aint got these noodles and he has.

BBC IS KANG NIGGUH....KAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!

It seems to be present within your ranks already. I'll wait for anything else though.

because he is a NIGGER
NIGGERs get everything handed to them on a silver platter

The niger halo is fucking insane,how tf do I transform into a nigger as a Dravidian but I got poop skin,do I go out in sun everyday and make myself a nigger

what the fuck am I doing wrong man, even this monkey ass jigaboo has a fucking harem

Where is my noodlewhore, I demand a harem of noddlewhores at once
It's not a "harem" you fucking retards, he's a fag going out with the "girles", chink whores are the most colorist whores on the planet, you are all lower iq than the niggers you hate

It's not a "harem" you fucking retards, he's a fag going out with the "girles", chink whores are the most colorist whores on the planet, you are all lower iq than the niggers you hate
Call me a cuck, but I would be more than fine with being in his position, even if I didn't get to sex them. Being the only guy in a group of cute, sweet, innocent looking foids is arguably the biggest flex imaginable to anyone witnessing it. It also helps that noodles are the most sought after race of foids, and they very seldom like black men.

While I agree that he probably isn't actually dating fhem, to anyone on the outside looking in, he certainly is the gigaslayer harem protagonist that most men could only dream of being, and I think that's all that matters at the end of the day. How you're percieved is the most important thing in life.

Also, your username is literaly based off of one of the worst and most creatively bankrupt rappers to ever get that popular. Is it extreme cognitive dissonance or are you having an identity crisis, GrAYman?

The brown creature that was amongst these fine asian girls was an abomination to earth. These brown things you call "nigger" are truly vile and savage.

Last edited:
look at how they cutely giggle when he does that zesty shit, idk man just because noodles often dislike blacks doesnt mean they all do

Average BBC-maxxed tyrone with his group of young noodlewhore stacies

JBN (Just Be Nigger) Is REAL, JBW is COPE

we need to stick him in a concentration kkkamph

TND will never happen there will never be another brave man genociding like hitler
There are the Chinese and Russians. Let's not give up on them yet.