Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCKING NIGGER

Horatio1

Horatio1

They saw deformity, I found beauty
★★★★★
Alternate map of Europe I was working for several hours got deleted. I painstakingly painted fucking tens of thousands of provinces and it all got fucking DELETED

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Alternate map of Europe I was working for several hours got deleted. I painstakingly painted fucking tens of thousands of provinces and it all got fucking DELETED

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Was making an improved expansion to this:

Balkans Improved

Painting where?

Brutal brutal brutal, sorry brocel.

MY FUCKING HANDS FEEL STRAINED FROM COLORING IN ALL THOSE TINY, FUCKING PIECES OF LAND

How did you delete it

This is something I always dread about when doing school work. I'm always paranoid that I somehow end up losing all the files I worked hard on so I save constantly

How did you delete it

This is something I always dread about when doing school work. I'm always paranoid that I somehow end up losing all the files I worked hard on so I save constantly
I thought I saved it when I exited out of the program, but I didn't

I LITERALLY HAD TO USE SEVERAL HISTORICAL ETHNOGRAPHIC MAPS AND DIPLOMATIC TREATIES TO FILL IN EVERY SINGLE PROVINCE IN THIS ALTERNATIVE EUROPE EXACTLY THE WAY I WANTED IT TO BE

That's brutal

The draft, and now this

I couldn't really see it mb, based map
Should I also give Trentino to Italy as well?

I'm planning on making America a fascist dictatorship in this map

Give the whole world to Israel and then it wont be deleted

This is indeed the fault of some nigger

Brutal indeed, sorry brocel.