Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fucking lying roasties trigger me so hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-

she tries to refute the blackpill by saying she is attracted to 5'5 males :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: lying whore, i want to split her head open with a circular saw and dissolve her brains with nitric acid

Ishallah death to the lying whore.

Cuckit is pure cancer, stay away from it.

Cuckit is pure cancer, stay away from it.
the constant ragefuel keeps me on the path of st blackops2cel, st marc lepine and st cho seung hui

Op are you trolling?

I have seen so many manlets with beautiful women. Do you know why? Because they're FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE.

Being short is no where near as bad as being ugly.

"A lot of women joke about liking taller men because of internet culture"

I can't stop laughing, what a shameless lying whore

Op are you trolling?

I have seen so many manlets with beautiful women. Do you know why? Because they're FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE.

Eh, i'm ugly, but i'm 5'9".
I think personally i'd rather be tall and ugly than short and handsome, if only because people view you as a weak pushover when you're short, and you can't defend yourself when you're short. I like being masculine and manly, I wouldn't be able to cope with being a manlet.

she tries to refute the blackpill by saying she is attracted to 5'5 males :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: lying whore, i want to split her head open with a circular saw and dissolve her brains with nitric acid

How tall are you op?

I like how bloopers try and say our complaints about being ugly or short are completely invalidated by the one reddit girl who says they prefer short guys.

> I'm 5' nothing, 6' is way too tall for me to a point that its annoying. My personal preference is around 5'5
At least make it convincing ffs

Required reading: http://humboldt-dspace.calstate.edu/bitstream/handle/2148/624/ThesisFinal.pdf
"From a genetic perspective height is an important signal of good genes. Taller men have been found to live longer than their shorter counter parts. This powerful combination of social and genetic advantages for the children of taller men provides a strong basis for expecting positive sexual selection pressure for height in humans. Sexual selection for height has been well documented in a host of cultures. This female preference for taller mates can also be observed across a range of cultures further supporting the hypothesis that it is an evolved psychological trait. This preference has ramifications in the quality and quantity of mates a male might have as well. Taller men are found to have ―prettier girlfriends, as defined by feminine characteristics such as desirable hip-to-waist ratios and skin quality. Taller men also have more long term and short term mates and have sex at earlier ages and later into life. Women’s preference for tall mates also increases during the follicular phase of the menstrual cycle, when the probability of conception is greatest, which also argues for the adaptive origin of this preference."

Height doesn't matter because 0.4% of females are attracted to short men.

> I'm 5' nothing, 6' is way too tall for me to a point that its annoying. My personal preference is around 5'5

Required reading: http://humboldt-dspace.calstate.edu/bitstream/handle/2148/624/ThesisFinal.pdf
"From a genetic perspective height is an important signal of good genes. Taller men have been found to live longer than their shorter counter parts. This powerful combination of social and genetic advantages for the children of taller men provides a strong basis for expecting positive sexual selection pressure for height in humans. Sexual selection for height has been well documented in a host of cultures. This female preference for taller mates can also be observed across a range of cultures further supporting the hypothesis that it is an evolved psychological trait. This preference has ramifications in the quality and quantity of mates a male might have as well. Taller men are found to have ―prettier girlfriends, as defined by feminine characteristics such as desirable hip-to-waist ratios and skin quality. Taller men also have more long term and short term mates and have sex at earlier ages and later into life. Women’s preference for tall mates also increases during the follicular phase of the menstrual cycle, when the probability of conception is greatest, which also argues for the adaptive origin of this preference."
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Fuck my life. End me rn

Eh, i'm ugly, but i'm 5'9".
I think personally i'd rather be tall and ugly than short and handsome, if only because people view you as a weak pushover when you're short, and you can't defend yourself when you're short. I like being masculine and manly, I wouldn't be able to cope with being a manlet.

Doesn't make sense. If you're tall and ugly you're likely to die a virgin and alone.

If you're handsome and short, you will be able to find love and be able to live a fulfilling life.

People get delusional about height, when it only cripples your potential, unlike the face where it really is "over"

Where's my pretty girlfriend with a good hip-to-waist ratios?

Op are you trolling?

being short is a huge part of looks. do you really think a female, a creature that is wired to worship power, genetic or otherwise, won’t find it disgusting to see its male emasculated to oblivion anywhere he walks? the only way it won’t matter is if you literally have a model tier face. just be grateful that you’re privileged enough to put down people that have it harder than you.

being short is a huge part of looks. do you really think a female, a creature that is wired to worship power, genetic or otherwise, won’t find it disgusting to see its male emasculated to oblivion anywhere he walks? the only way it won’t matter is if you literally have a model tier face. just be grateful that you’re privileged enough to put down people that have it harder than you.

The fucking irony of this post. Says the guy who gets tinder matches and attraction even from IT users.

I would happily trade places you, then you might realise the difference of having an ugly face can make.

You just can't compare being short to being ugly, the latter is much worse.

Doesn't make sense. If you're tall and ugly you're likely to die a virgin and alone.

If you're handsome and short, you will be able to find love and be able to live a fulfilling life.

People get delusional about height, when it only cripples your potential, unlike the face where it really is "over"
I'm looking at it as more than just love related though.
Yeah, if your only goal in life is to find someone to love then yeah, having a handsome face is far more important than being tall.

But in general my quality of life would be better tall. I'll be ugly as sin, but at least I won't get picked on like a manlet, and if someone wants to start shit with me then I can easily stand up for myself, whereas a manlet just has to kind of take it or be knocked the fuck out.
My life doesn't revolve around being unloved, i'd rather be a masculine man than be a romantically successful man. Tall + ugly can still be loved anyways if you're masculine like I said. If you're a tall, skinny, ugly, sissy boy then people will obviously still look down on you, if you're a tall, masculine and dependable guy then people will lean on you and respect you inherently as a man.

Femoids are walking lies tbh, everything that comes out of their mouths is false and deceitful.