Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fucking looksmaxxing is going mainstream

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Ive seen crazy amounts of chads and normfags post vids about mewing on youtube lately. Whats the point of trying to catch up to norms & chads when they find out about looksmaxxing and start doing it too?????? The gap will be just the same. If we approve from 4 to 6 to catch up with the 6s, the 6s are already improving from 6s to 8s. U see what I mean? We can never fucking win

It is fucked up,looksmax is full of chads bragging about their looks

yes it is pointless now, chads will be 11 or 12/10

couple of the future: fat unkempt chick with super gonorrhea in her eye, looks-maxxed clean and fit guy wearing expensive clothes

Truly lifelike android girlfriends are what it's gonna take to save civilization itself. Any nation stupid enough to ban them will find themselves living in a 3rd world society within 3 generations.

If you looksmax you havent swallowed the blackpill yet and are probably a fakecel. Mewing doesnt work on adults either so they can waste their time.

mewing is retarded, the true looksmaxxing is saving up money for surgeries and most of normal fags are not capable of this due to not being able to defer gratification

mewing is retarded, the true looksmaxxing is saving up money for surgeries and most of normal fags are not capable of this due to not being able to defer gratification
fillers. temporary so less risky

sometimes its chads giving bluepilled advice.

That website was made to die and become a shitty meme.

They would rather spend the money on a gamer rig.

It is fucking over then. No chance to ascend for looksmaxxing subhumans.

Better nuke the site and bury it before mainstream turns it into even more shit than it already is.

Not to mention most people who get surgery dont look that much better after and get cucked by jew doctors. Also normies hesitate to get surgery because of the stigma.

It is fucking over then. No chance to ascend for looksmaxxing subhumans.
If I looksmax I might just make average provided I spend hundreds of hours and a couple years on it and am very lucky, at which point I should mog about 50% of the guys I've seen on this forum. (I'm currently 3/10) So, in the best of all worlds, I might become as desirable and attractive to the opposite sex as some of the regulars on a site called incels.is

And then there's the autism to overcome...

It's over

It's crazy how we have to put so much effort to get laid with ONE girl while foids can just be fat fucks and still get chad

Looksmaxxing and SMV raising always has been a thing, that's why gyms are so popular

Ive seen crazy amounts of chads and normfags post vids about mewing on youtube lately. Whats the point of trying to catch up to norms & chads when they find out about looksmaxxing and start doing it too?????? The gap will be just the same. If we approve from 4 to 6 to catch up with the 6s, the 6s are already improving from 6s to 8s. U see what I mean? We can never fucking win
Well finding out late about things like mewing and posture is just tough luck. The good thing is that people like us have more room for improvement. A chad can't do much to looksmaxx because they're pretty much maxxed out already whereas incels can surgerymax, mew, skincare etc and slowly become better looking over the years.

It's just something you might as well do.

Looksmaxxing and SMV raising always has been a thing, that's why gyms are so popular
yeah but not in the obscure ways we tend to do it. they fall for memes we se between the lines , they're starting to catch on now tho too

LMAO @ fucking normal fags, now IT cucks gonna say, mewing improves your personality too!!

Its bcuz the new generation of normies dont get pussy.

2010-gym became mainstream.
2013-fuckboy haircut.
2017-men with fake tan(isee that alot lately).
2021-plastic surgery.

Something fishy is going on... :feelshehe:

this what happens when you spread the blackpill, idiots

I agree. surgerymaxxing is only way for us