Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Fucking LOL at cucks who let their GFs go to concerts

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Especially concerts with those prettyboy pop singers that foids wet their panties over. Yeah, let your gf see and fawn over the top 0.01% of men and then come back to see you, her mediocre-in-comparison boyfriend. What could possibly go wrong?

JFL reminded me of this video just watch how brutally he got cucked and accepted it :lul: :lul:

gotta let the queen be strong and independent bro

Looks are the only thing that females care when liking a singer. A female going to a concert is the equivalent or a man going to a strip club

Concerts and sporting events. They want to fantasize about Chad or Tyrone.

Looks are the only thing that females care when liking a singer. A female going to a concert is the equivalent or a man going to a strip club
Maximum IQ

better incel than cuck

Just lock her up inside theory

Let alone bars and clubs. But personally, I wouldn't want a foid to be with me at a concert. I go to metal shows, and she'd just complain and want to go home. I wouldn't be able to go into the pit with her.

JFL reminded me of this video just watch how brutally he got cucked and accepted it :lul: :lul:

These guys are retarded. Taking your gf in 2019 to these mogging fests. Lmao. Of course it's some fat chick too.

this nigga need to be killed asap

Virgin Wife or Death

lmao @ soy cucks who spend $$$ on their GFs.

A foid coworker of mine traveled from one state to another with her female friend to see a k-pop concert :lul::lul::lul: and she was married!

JFL at having a gf as a sub6 male. You will get cucked. If you marry her, you will get divorced raped or will raise Chad's spawn.

Jfl at letting them leave the house alone

Not gf, but one of my crushes after going to concerts got in relations with DJ

Fucking LOL at cucks who let their GFs stay home with their dog

Jfl letting foids out the house

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back