Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fucking kill me i cant take it anymore

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
I cant fucking take life i wanna die so much its just endless suffering nothing goes my way

FUCKING KILLLLL MEEEEEEEEE

Al suicide pose shotgun

brozer you must read the quran and you will get the hoor al ayn , the big breasted virgin maidens of paradise which none of creation has ever laid their eyes upon and their thiccness is unparalleled in all the worlds.They shall only have eyes for you and will never betray you.They are beings made of pure light and their hymens regenerate every time you penetrate them, making them eternal virgins.

Add1d61e66ca4371ab13ee6db3cb5ccc
F2b1430f10df4255b5b1106e4a3ffe07

brozer you must read the quran and you will get the hoor al ayn , the big breasted virgin maidens of paradise which none of creation has ever laid their eyes upon and their thiccness is unparalleled in all the worlds.They shall only have eyes for you and will never betray you.They are beings made of pure light and their hymens regenerate every time you penetrate them, making them eternal virgins.

View attachment 1001761View attachment 1001762
holy cope

Based. I’m gonna try and pray all 5 on time . May Allah reward you and me in this world and the next

I want to drive fast into concrete but I also want normies to suffer before I do so it's a dilemma

we feel your pain, this life is hell. All I can advise is to try to find some value in your life, it could be anything; videogames, a worthwhile career, anything that makes life more bearable. I've worked in schools and the kids have always appreciated me as I do my best to ensure their safety, but when I come home I really suffer with my mental health.

I think we need to be more proactive in life, doing things regardless of others is something we should aspire to, like going for a meal at the local cafe for instance. There's always hope for change, for as long as we're alive and healthy. Working ourself should be the priority, working on our issues, challenging our fucked up thoughts of self loathing. It's fuckin hard as hell, I know as I'm a prisoner of my mind but we owe it to ourselves to improve our quality of life in any way possible. This game is rigged for creatures like us, but from the homeless guy to a poverty arse african, there's always hope for as long as we're alive and open to change.

Last edited:
Do the GTA strategy then

Give it to me, I am too old to waste time anymore, every week and month is a reminder of my failure

Based. I’m gonna try and pray all 5 on time . May Allah reward you and me in this world and the next
Mashallah brother , may Allah(SWT) grant us jannatul firdaus.

Last edited:

Muzzie cope

Kill your feels, not yourself
Incel power
Hail to the victory