Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking Jews want to take my money from me

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
I've just recently managed to save some money after wagecukcing for half a year and doing some side jobs (Basically worked most weekends from home.) I was thinking about buying some expensive cope with it, or maybe invest in crypto or something but fucking jews wouldn't let me.

First of all my phone is pretty much dying. I think I've had it for about 8 years and it's become really slow, I can barely browse with it or use essential apps, so sooner or later I have to buy one. (Not to mention that jews make them huge with 4 fucking ridiculous cameras nowadays :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: which I absolutely despise).

Other than that my PCs fucking PSU died a while ago. I managed to overcome the jews by opening it up and replacing a dead transistor. It seems to work now, kind of, but I don't wanna damage the rest of my PC by a faulty PSU. So chances are I'll have to buy a PSU anyways because I totally cannot afford to buy another PC with todays prices and exchange rate.
Not to mention fucking jews apprantly make all but the highest end PSUs non-modular these days, so I have to either pay more money to jews to get a modular one or get a non-modular with a shittone of cables which will be a disaster to manage inside my small case. And of course jews won't let you cut off the ones you don't need, that would void the warranty.

It's so ragefuel. It's the new year holidays here and I was hoping to play some vidya during the holidays but I'm stuck in this dilemma.
Death to America.

filthy Jews fucked everything. all the shit costs more. Fucking nifger Jews :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Great post I read the entire thing

It's so ragefuel. It's the new year holidays here and I was hoping to play some vidya during the holidays but I'm stuck in this dilemma.
Death to America.
On the bright side you wouldn't be able to play games anyway since you're on vacation with the parentals.

On the bright side you wouldn't be able to play games anyway since you're on vacation with the parentals.
Man I had saved cyberpunk 2077 for this holiday. I didn't install it cause I wanted to play it on the new year's. :feelsrope:

Man I had saved cyberpunk 2077 for this holiday. I didn't install it cause I wanted to play it on the new year's. :feelsrope:
That sucks, maybe you can drop out of school next semester to teach them a lesson.

That sucks, maybe you can drop out of school next semester to teach them a lesson.
Oh I'm already out of school. I'm 30. They can take me with them like a dog because I'm an incel, not because I'm a kid.

Oh I'm already out of school. I'm 30. They can take me with them like a dog because I'm an incel, not because I'm a kid.
Are you on a break from work, if so will you be able to afford to live on your own?

Are you on a break from work,
rn yes. It's our new years holidays. Iran is a jew-free country so we have proper 6-7 day holidays for the new years. And a lot of people take another 4-5 days off to get two weeks off. Because traditionally the new year "nowruz" days are 13 days.

if so will you be able to afford to live on your own?
It is impossibly difficult to afford a house here. But even if I had a house living by myself would be absolutely brutal. More expenses that would dry all my salary, isolation because I'm incel and having to spend all my free time doing chores. The cons are more than the pros.

rn yes. It's our new years holidays. Iran is a jew-free country so we have proper 6-7 day holidays for the new years. And a lot of people take another 4-5 days off to get two weeks off. Because traditionally the new year "nowruz" days are 13 days.
Based. Here we only get two days off at most. New years eve and new years. But we also get Christmas off.
It is impossibly difficult to afford a house here. But even if I had a house living by myself would be absolutely brutal. More expenses that would dry all my salary, isolation because I'm incel and having to spend all my free time doing chores. The cons are more than the pros.
Can you pay your parents a little every month so they stop making you do stuff?

I Got a ps4 and PC through neeting

If you saved Up half a year there shouldnt be a problem

Can you pay your parents a little every month so they stop making you do stuff?
They don't really MAKE me do stuff tbh. I came because i felt bad not going with them.

I cant believe (((they))) did this to you

jews have been trying to nick my shekels since the day i was born

You fuck Jews? :feelskek:

Can't wait for Holocaust 2 :feelsokman:

that's bad but my house's fucking washing machine broke like 2 months ago right as the gas prices started the rise past the sky (there is still no new washing machine because of gas bills and other breaking shit) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

that's bad but my house's fucking washing machine broke like 2 months ago right as the gas prices started the rise past the sky (there is still no new washing machine because of gas bills and other breaking shit) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsbadman:

"Let us compensate you for your troubles..."

israel-misha-lederman.gif

Just gas the fucking kikes already

I've just recently managed to save some money after wagecukcing for half a year and doing some side jobs (Basically worked most weekends from home.) I was thinking about buying some expensive cope with it, or maybe invest in crypto or something but fucking jews wouldn't let me.

First of all my phone is pretty much dying. I think I've had it for about 8 years and it's become really slow, I can barely browse with it or use essential apps, so sooner or later I have to buy one. (Not to mention that jews make them huge with 4 fucking ridiculous cameras nowadays :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: which I absolutely despise).

Other than that my PCs fucking PSU died a while ago. I managed to overcome the jews by opening it up and replacing a dead transistor. It seems to work now, kind of, but I don't wanna damage the rest of my PC by a faulty PSU. So chances are I'll have to buy a PSU anyways because I totally cannot afford to buy another PC with todays prices and exchange rate.
Not to mention fucking jews apprantly make all but the highest end PSUs non-modular these days, so I have to either pay more money to jews to get a modular one or get a non-modular with a shittone of cables which will be a disaster to manage inside my small case. And of course jews won't let you cut off the ones you don't need, that would void the warranty.

Death to America.
Hand over the money goyim :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Death to America.
They own the banks. What ya gonna do?

Crypto and Stonks crash again. Housing cost remain extremely high as food banks experience shortage nationwide. Long lines for hard bread and expired soup becoming the norm.

Don’t be left out in the cold. Prepare now or starve. That means no new vidya games :feelsohh:

View: https://youtu.be/HOoUTY0XE4w

I bet planned obsolescence was invented by the Jews.

in a sane world government would have regulated that shit out. Reduced the microplastics/pollution bullshit issue we have rn.

They own the banks. What ya gonna do?
Dunno

Definitely

in a sane world government would have regulated that shit out. Reduced the microplastics/pollution bullshit issue we have rn.
Tbhtbh
It's fucking ridiculous and america is the leader of this shit and the one to blame. These people are actually robbing people, this along with a LOT of the shit corporations do should be illegal. But America IS corporations. Of course they don't make laws against themselves.

Gondor needs no Jews

Not to mention fucking jews apprantly make all but the highest end PSUs non-modular these days, so I have to either pay more money to jews to get a modular one or get a non-modular with a shittone of cables which will be a disaster to manage inside my small case.
Corsair RMx 650