Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Fucking instagram knows everything.

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Holy fucking shit is there a phone that doesnt spy on you?

I remember yesterday i replied to a thread about fetishes and i quoted @wasted12years "femdom but trying to quit" reply.

Now i open insta and i get this post in fyp.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C8E-exTuHEh/?igsh=OWp1ZGx1bmpkbXBr

Its fucking scary man, they literally store every word you say.

Is huawei safe because its chinese? Or its the same? Im 100% deleting instagram once im cured. Fucking waste of time.

It's the same. Huawei has no reason to alienate Meta.

It's the same. Huawei has no reason to alienate Meta.
I thought trump banned huawei from the app store so they cant gather their data no?

Which member here do you think this could hypothetically be a doxx of:waitwhat:?

I thought trump banned huawei from the app store so they cant gather their data no?
Trump banned app store from Huawei. But Instagram (or any other app) is not tied to any specific app store.

They're listenting :feelsLSD:

That sucks man. How did that happen?
Wage slaving physical labor since 15 yo. Broke when i was 19 and a chiropractor whos my friend further expanded the damage intro atrophy of my right side

Wage slaving physical labor since 15 yo. Broke when i was 19 and a chiropractor whos my friend further expanded the damage intro atrophy of my right side
Fuck them man. Hope you get better. But maybe there are other activities than socmedia you could be doing in such state, honestly.

Im disabled from a neck injury i rot all day
When you get cure, you don't rot? Do you have social circles?

Now reverse the roles in the image and see how the soys react JFL.
The only safe phone (not counting the linux-based abominations) would be the one flashed with a degoogled custom ROM or a Google Pixel with GrapheneOS, but it works on goygle hardware either way. Everything is backdoored nowadays too. There is no escape goyim.

Spyware being spyware. Tell me something new.

What even is the photo?

It's all the apps, or the phone itself. I don't have insta and it does the same shit. I swear it can read my mind even though I don't say shit out loud or type it anywhere.

Yeah cookies and simple tag matching. Not that scary.
You should still be careful.

Fuck them man. Hope you get better. But maybe there are other activities than socmedia you could be doing in such state, honestly.
What can i do im bedridden

It's all the apps, or the phone itself. I don't have insta and it does the same shit. I swear it can read my mind even though I don't say shit out loud or type it anywhere.
Its the fucking phone. The phone sends everything to that lizzard faggot mark zuckerberg hope he gets cancer.

Typical normie sexhaver response.
Being an incel means you cant have free sex because women find the act of sleeping with you repulsive when they have 100 other options a day.

If you re a failure in everything then thats just being a total loser not an incel.

I hope you do find a social circle tho, one needs friends at least to banter with.

Being an incel means you cant have free sex because women find the act of sleeping with you repulsive when they have 100 other options a day.

If you re a failure in everything then thats just being a total loser not an incel.

I hope you do find a social circle tho, one needs friends at least to banter with.
Im not a failure for not having frends . Ppl want me to fail to be alone and sui myself. Is something not under my control like getting laid with a toilet.

Im not a failure for not having frends . Ppl want me to fail to be alone and sui myself. Is something not under my control like getting laid with a toilet.
I hope whatever you struggle with gets sorted eventually so you can at least have one friend

I hope whatever you struggle with gets sorted eventually so you can at least have one friend.
That sounds like you're laughing at me. That condescending way of speaking is typical of a normie sexhaver or a toilet.

That sounds like you're laughing at me. That condescending way of speaking is typical of a normie sexhaver or a toilet.
Yes im here online 24/7 with 20k legit posts because i wana laugh at you

I say nigger around 500 times a day, And talk trash about jews, They are welcome to listen.

So fucking cucked

Stop using normgroid apps

what's the point in using instagram while being incel unless you are selling some shit online