Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fucking hell…..not even copes work anymore

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
I used to cope my severe loneliness with drugs and alcohol,now they don’t do shit for me anymore :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

just work out and play musical instrumentz, I cope with that while smoking weed :feelsLSD:

time for altERnative copes has come :smonk:

just work out and play musical instrumentz, I cope with that while smoking weed :feelsLSD:
Weed is gay and boring after like the 5th time smoking it. Didn't u just post that you recently bought weed for the first time? Working out and musical instrument also super boring due to their repetitive nature. Only so much cardio you can do and scales you can play.

Weed is gay and boring after like the 5th time smoking it. Didn't u just post that you recently bought weed for the first time? Working out and musical instrument also super boring due to their repetitive nature. Only so much cardio you can do and scales you can play.
how is that even real, you practice scales, you practice technique, you practice learning pieces but all in all this is just to learn new vocabulary to use when improvising or composing.

Also, seeing your numbers go up on the weights and listening to my recordings and realizing how i improve week by week is fun , i dont see how is that boring but i guess you just dont like it :feelsLSD:

Getting high rn to work out, will make a post for yotu later

The only cope which truly helps me is gymming lol

Try to Naturemaxx maby.

how is that even real, you practice scales, you practice technique, you practice learning pieces but all in all this is just to learn new vocabulary to use when improvising or composing.

Also, seeing your numbers go up on the weights and listening to my recordings and realizing how i improve week by week is fun , i dont see how is that boring but i guess you just dont like it :feelsLSD:

Getting high rn to work out, will make a post for yotu later

What instrument do you play?

Be careful with weed though. It unfortunately doesn't work as a cope for a very long time. It works best as a treat or occasional indulgence -- then it serves as an actual drug experience. Using it everyday reduces its effectiveness by like 90% and it becomes boring (and withdrawal effects -- basically anhedonia -- ain't no joke.) Toke responsibily bro. :feelsokman:

Last edited: