Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking headphones

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Do only my headphones break after couple of weaks of usage? Do you have the same problem?

I break the wire sometimes, so I bought headphones which allow you to disconnect it and buy a new one. :feelsokman:

i have some good quality headphones(not bragging)
You should spend some more to get more durable ones.

Most electronics are low quality anymore. They just mass produce them, knowing the public will buy new replacements when they break. If you're poor like me, just go to target and get a few pairs of skullcandy jib's. That way when one gets jacked up you'll have another at the ready.

If you have plenty of cash however, get a good pair of studio headphones, they do tend to last longer.

Do only my headphones break after couple of weaks of usage? Do you have the same problem?
Yup. The biggest scam ever tbh. I try to keep it logged in and never bend it if possible. Idk why but every time I take it off the volume quality drops down

What is the

Could you name the brand and prise?
Bro you can look at Audio Technica. They really good and durable headphones. I have ATH-M30X,it comes with a long and durable cable. Sound quality is very good for me.

Bro you can look at Audio Technica. They really good and durable headphones. I have ATH-M30X,it comes with a long and durable cable. Sound quality is very good for me.
They are quite huge

this is why i got into speakers and the supreme ldar experience of listening to loud annoying shit very late at night,

sony is good. I have my for over 2+years. :feelstrash: but the big headphones not the small.
I spent a lot of time walking outdoor so it is not an option to have huge headphones.
And it is hard to shake your head listenting to death metal with huge headphones

I spent a lot of time walking outdoor so it is not an option to have huge headphones.
And it is hard to shake your head listenting to death metal with huge headphones
small headphones always break fast. but if u save the receipt u can always change them. :feelstrash:

@Nothingness I don't have the same problem. Also, try not to shake your head. I read an article once which said you might get an aneurysm (it gave examples of some people who died).

@Nothingness I don't have the same problem. Also, try not to shake your head. I read an article once which said you might get an aneurysm (it gave examples of some people who died).
I dont care weither im alive or dead

Usually I wake up and my headphones are underneath me all tangled so it's no surprise they break after a few months

btw back when i still used headphones, steelseries siberia were very durable, they only broke if i sat on them or something

What breaks a headphone is the cable or the stereo jack connector. Just buy a headphone repair cable and desolder/resolder. You can do this in just a few minutes.

What breaks a headphone is the cable or the stereo jack connector. Just buy a headphone repair cable and desolder/resolder. You can do this in just a few minutes.
Sometging wrong with the plug.when i turn it left right is makes sounds

Last edited:
Its over for poorcels

I think i a tin have solder. I ll check.

Sadly i have no solder anymore
You can try to reflow the solder joints if you break open the stereo jack protective sleeve. But often the cable breaks where the cable flexes the most. Best idea is to cut the jack with a few cm of wire and then resolder.

A man, incel or not, needs to know how to repair stuff. No respect for consumerist incels.

You can try to reflow the solder joints if you break open the stereo jack protective sleeve. But often the cable breaks where the cable flexes the most. Best idea is to cut the jack with a few cm of wire and then resolder.

A man, incel or not, needs to know how to repair stuff. No respect for consumerist incels.
I will try

need to buy bettER quality ones

No man, you probably just bought the cheapest shit. I once bought headphones that broke after six months, and I thought that was bad quality.

I go through new Apple headphones every 6 months

Bro I don't think you are supposed to be fucking headphones:worryfeels:

yes bro i break them all the time