Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fucking hate my Tyrone brother

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
This faggot thinks he's so cool and above everyone in the family. He's 6'5 muscular and has decent facial aesthetics and beard genes. Always sits away from the family and acts like we are a nuisance to him. For a guy that's that huge and muscular you'd think he'd be direct and in your face yet he he's the biggest passive aggressive fag on earth. He stutters and stumbles like a pussy when he tries to confront me about something and I'm only 5'10 175lbs and haven't touched a weight in 2 years.

Instead of confronting me about something, 90% of the time he immediately takes pictures of something I do wrong and sends it to my mom behind my back like a BITCH! A 29 year old man doing this btw.

For example I cooked rice in the rice cooker and I wageslave all day and come home tired AF, just want to game or read forums than sleep. I left it in there for 4 days and I forgot about it and he confronts me about it making angry facial expressions stuttering like a bitch saying he dosent understand and talks trash under his breath trying to get a reaction out of me. If someone did that and I needed to use the cooker, I would just say hey bro, your rice is still in here, mind if I move it into the fridge so I can use it? Instead of being a big BITCH about it. You'd think I do something like that everyday but more like every few months, and he makes sure to snap a photo and send it to my mom. Like that one time I dropped a sock on the ground moving my laundry, didn't know, and he sent a photo to my mom saying "look at what Nautica did!". Apparently he also told her he can't stand living with me because of these little mishaps. The same cunt that leaves the trash at the door instead walking 5 feet to the dumpster and leaves his dishes in the sink for days.

Heard him talking trash about me to his friends one day about my appearance because I didn't feel like shaving my patchy beard and hadnt gotten a haircut yet. Telling them I was "A dirty ass boy, can't grow a beard ass nigga" etc. I wanted to kill him.

[UWSL]He also talks like a tryhard ghetto wannabe hood nigger with his friends on the phone and PSN. Just embarrassing to listen too. Fuck him, can't wait till he moves out in July.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

tell him to go back to Africa

tell him to switch bodies with me

Didn't read but I hate him as well, and you also.

and your mom and dad.

you should kill him

How tf is there a 7 inch difference between you and your brother? Jfl you sure you're not adopted?

Are you black as well?

I got a younger bro who height Mogs the fuck outta me:feelsbadman:

I love him though he’s one of my only friends:feelsautistic:

He doesn’t live with me he’s out being successful while I the stay with my folks