Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING HATE GUESTS

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
I DO NOT WANT TO SEE OR TALK TO ANYONE ELSE. I WISH I LIVED ALONE

We life rent free in their heads

I wish my rent was free.
I wish I was invisible (not just to foids sexually and romantically speaking but to all humans)

Bluepillers: 3

We can't even escape them on Incels.co

I wish I was invisible (not just to foids sexually and romantically speaking but to all humans)
I am. But i still have to pay rent.

You wouldn't like being invisible to everyone bro. The older You get the more you need people!

It sucks. But it is much better than being used and discarded tbh.

Bluepillers: 3

We can't even escape them on Incels.co
Haha! Well said!
I am. But i still have to pay rent.

You wouldn't like being invisible to everyone bro. The older You get the more you need people!

It sucks. But it is much better than being used and discarded tbh.
Agree. Being alone is far better than being used and manipulated. I'm almost 25 and yeah I feel more and more the need of human company but the more I see people in the streets or guests at home the more I hate humans. This need is biological we cannot escape it sadly.

Last edited:
thought u were talking about the guests on this site

It’s worse if the guests mog you in your own home

It’s worse if the guests mog you in your own home
They're NT so all guests mog me to Mars. The last time I visited someone was in 2013 tbh tbh. If I was born in the Middle Ages and since I'm ugly I would make the perfect christian monk tbh

They're NT so all guests mog me to Mars. The last time I visited someone was in 2013 tbh tbh. If I was born in the Middle Ages and since I'm ugly I would make the perfect christian monk tbh
You’re autistic as well? Can’t remember the last time I went to visit somebody. Years ago it was.

You’re autistic as well? Can’t remember the last time I went to visit somebody. Years ago it was.
Medically speaking, no I'm not. But I do suffer from severe social phobia. I've spent many years alone (except when I go to college or to the grocery store jfl) I've become too weird so usually my behavior and way of thinking scare normies. In a word, years of isolation has made me eccentric.

Dude I feel you 100%. In fact my family brang some guests now and some asshole normalfags a bit older than me are using my favorite gaming room to sleep in. Fucking fags I can't even have a bit of privacy these days.

I hope at least they can speak english well

I hope at least they can speak english well
No they speak Moroccan
Dude I feel you 100%. In fact my family brang some guests now and some asshole normalfags a bit older than me are using my favorite gaming room to sleep in. Fucking fags I can't even have a bit of privacy these days.
This is a legit reason not to go ER tbh.