Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fucking hate chadfishing cuz it just shows I have personality only thing I'm missing is looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Not rlly chadfishing but

I have a fan page on Instagram

Girl dming me about stuff

We're really similar and relate to eachother alot and it b rlly fun dming eachother

She then tried to like get me to send a pic of what I look like n all dat

:(

If I was literally even normal looking, let alone above average, I could maybe have a chance with her

But not I'm not even below average I'm worse than that.

Bruhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Why I gotta look like dis

If I looked even just below average I would be happy

But I don't even look normal I can't even walk outside without strangers smirking at me and laughing at me wtf even is this

Fuck this fucking shit wtf

Joke of a life init

Not rlly chadfishing but

We're really similar and relate to eachother alot and it b rlly fun dming eachother

If I was literally even normal looking, let alone above average, I could maybe have a chance with her

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

But I don't even look normal I can't even walk outside without strangers smirking at me and laughing at me wtf even is this

Joke of a life init
just go E.... neveRmind

I hate that feeling

I see we are coping hard

A reminder that 80% of men are rated below average by women.
Sub 6 men are invisible to women sub 4 men are physically repulsive.

i don't even have a fun personality lmao, i talk and react like a robot. i'd still be fucked if i looked normie tier

the funny thing is personality is never a factor for anyone when selecting a mate, just genetics and appearance.
if personality is what they were after they wouldn't be looking for a date, they would look for friends

If you are chadfishing and a girl enjoys speaking with you, she is only doing so with the end goal of having sex with the chad

Happened to me once with a girl I met on facebook 5 years ago. Everything good, conversations flowing, until she asked me to do a videocall. It all went downhill. I guess, when they notice you clicking with them, they picture you as the perfect chad, and then the disappointment hits them really hard.

that's why I don't chadfish anymore

Fan Page?

Are you famous??

I want an autograph!

And front row seats to your next show!

I don't have a good personality ngl. I talk and react like some robot. Even if I was normal looking, I'd still be fucked

Yeh I have 1 billion followers
The interaction is all fake to begin with. They only talk to you because they want something from you, thats the only reason women talk to anyone. You and the girls who message you are not similar, they just say that bullshit because thats what they do

How can you talk to a female without losing your mind?

Not really, personality = looks

Cope, personality is a meme. Chad can have the personality of a brick wall and be considered 100x more enjoyable than you.

Not rlly chadfishing but

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Joke of a life init
Can i see what you look like

I have neither looks or personality

Shows personality doesn’t matter

One thing I realized while Chadfishing is that it wasn't even about personality. It was just that the women were more engaging in conversation when I was on a Chadfish, so I can say or talk about pretty much anything, and they would try to make a conversation out of it.

Talking to foids online makes me feel sick. They seem interested, but are clearly imagining you as attractive. Absolute suicide fuel when you send a picture and the conversation dies.

I never do a chadfish account

I don't have a good personality ngl. I talk and react like some robot. Even if I was normal looking, I'd still be fucked
If you were normal looking you could probably get away with acting like a robot honestly. Most chads have paper thin personalities and they do pretty well for themselves.

If you were normal looking you could probably get away with acting like a robot honestly. Most chads have paper thin personalities and they do pretty well for themselves.
Ppl waste hours of the time trying improve their personalities even when nothing happen they still do it for no reason

im chadfishing rn

I have a good personality

Only solution to this problem is to never interact with foids