Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking guess whos back faggots. (And a quick vent.)

• Thread starter Deleted member 43811
  • Start date
Deleted member 43811

Deleted member 43811

Waiting for info.
-
i miss her i wanna talk to her. i wanna have the same friendship we had b4. gd this is why i fucking hate her, she fucking did this. its her fault. its easy to mask sadness with anger and hate but she fucking sucks. she fucking sucks shes a dick shes a fucking dick. she deserves everything though. she deserves happiness she deserves friendship
She deserves love all that stuff all that stuff she gave to me and brutally fucking tore away. i dont fucking understand, i fucking dont. im nice to everyone, i am. ive even been described as "too nice" by everyone...even my famlly. If im nice to everyone...if i show everyone respect then why does no one show respect to me? Why wasnt she nice to me when all i was was nice to her. i put her needs before mine, i dropped everything to meet her in the middle of the night i gave her my fucking buds when she asked. I gave her everything she wanted and needed. I did everything i could do just for her to leave me like everyone does. Just for her to tell me im "emotionally draining" how... i'm nothing but nice. Maybe i am too nice maybe...i get it now...i understand why she left. No one wants to be friends with a pushover. I did everything for her so she wouldnlt leave. But she did i dont understand...i just didnt want to lose her like i did everyone else. Maybe i could be a bit more of a dick and people would finally show me respect i fucking deserve.

who ? i don't know .
did i read ? no .

Not reading that foid worship bullshit. You're the faggot you edgy 4chan teen mongoloid.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't miss you+you're pathetic

average greycel on incel.is

Welp, he wasnt back for long.

Rope is your real and loyal wife.