Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING GEOPILL CAUSED ME TO BE INKWELL

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

I want to clap some PAWG CHEEKS
★★★
IF I WAS BORN IN THE WEST, I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET A WHITE GF BY DEGENMAXXING AND LOW INHIBMAXXING.

INSTEAD I WAS BORN IN ASIA WHERE THE SLUTS ARE STILL GETTING FUCKED BUT I WILL NEVER GET IN THE ACTION BECAUSE THEY ARE SNOBBY FUCKERS!!!! :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

IF I WAS BORN IN THE WEST, I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET A WHITE GF BY DEGENMAXXING AND LOW INHIBMAXXING.

INSTEAD I WAS BORN IN ASIA WHERE THE SLUTS ARE STILL GETTING FUCKED BUT I WILL NEVER GET IN THE ACTION BECAUSE THEY ARE SNOBBY FUCKERS!!!! :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I think i would have more chances to get sex, if i was born in Western Europe, but instead i was born in Eastern Europe where majority of people have thug mentality.