Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Fucking found a real thread after seeing eye blinded normies not knowing the Texas shooter was a tranny

Was the Texas shooter motive's is to shoot kids or maybe molest them and shoot them?????

• Total voters
Piss Gaming

Piss Gaming

I have 6k hours in Kovaak's
★★
The fact that most retards in /pol/ are more likely tends to be normies that they can't even suspect what's a differences between a fucking man or an incel than a emo tranny who wears diapers and then blame on mens who didn't even do anything, these mfs keeps dickriding Wom*ns Foidpilled Rights and also they don't even know if the shooter is Cockasian or Hispanic despite multiple threads of the shooters face

Only redditors or soys begin their sentences with "the fact that"
I'm just saying facts not a self proclaimed "doctor" or a "construction worker" type of Redtard and I'm not a soy since like I don't even know

When they realize molesting innocent small children is against the law, trannies be like:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Was the Texas shooter motive's is to shoot kids or maybe molest them and shoot them?????​

• Yeah
  • Maybe
  • Nah
OP the phrasing of your poll is cancer it's not even clear what people are saying yeah/nah to "shoot" or "molest and shoot".
You should make the results one of those things, it's not a close-ended question

You've been here 19 days do some higher-effort English and respect the community :(

OP the phrasing of your poll is cancer it's not even clear what people are saying yeah/nah to "shoot" or "molest and shoot".
You should make the results one of those things, it's not a close-ended question

You've been here 19 days do some higher-effort English and respect the community :(
Thanks man, I've been on a lot of on multiple episodes in recent weeks and I just can't control myself and just keeps bothering me:feelsbadman:

I more likely get visual, auditory, and feeling just things man:feelsbadman:
unsure what you mean by 3rd, you mean like tactile sensations like something is touching you?

hadn't thought about that but the weird itches I get sometimes when nothing is there, guess that could also qualify as hallucinating too

sometimes I wonder if some of the smells I think I'm smelling are hallucinations

/pol/ is literally reddit at this point with all the leftists.

unsure what you mean by 3rd, you mean like tactile sensations like something is touching you?
Looked up the meaning and yes that's what I meant in the 3rd
hadn't thought about that but the weird itches I get sometimes when nothing is there, guess that could also qualify as hallucinating too
It was so stupid that I was taking a bath I picked up my towel and saw my crush slowly touching my arm the feeling was like a somewhat of a lotion but I just end passing out and woke up realizing what happened and yes me itching when there's nothing is probably is a type of hallucinations, I can't even sleep to be honest.
sometimes I wonder if some of the smells I think I'm smelling are hallucinations
This is literally my most common hallucinations besides visual hallucination, my dad bought like a whole lot of room fresheners and it just always gives like smelling trails that I somewhat follow and just gone and I end always dumbest areas like the backrooms

Yeah I would say that, but this thread that I made is retarded and I'm apologize what I did
3x

Your question asks us to choose one of two options.

The answer to that can't POSSIBLY be "yes", "no" or "maybe."

:feelstastyman:

Potato level retard.

Stay off drugs, kids.

What really made him do it bros :waitwhat: since he was likely tranny, he probs didn’t go on Alt right spaces, maybe he just wanted to be “validated” or something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back