Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fucking foids. (super angry at foids right now)

lwolf27

lwolf27

Wii u wii u, this is the fbi.
-
got treated like shit at the bank yesterday (by like 5 whore foids.) and im still furious about it.

my mom was by my side and she is a super passive person in general, im the opposite i will fucking fight you and ultimately have the last word, upper hand in most situations.

i was holding my ground but one of the woman said something at the end when we were leaving and my mom was at my arm pushing me toward the exit like please dont do anything, you said enough, she was clearly embarassed.

it all happened very quickly, we were outside, i was ready to go back inside and have the last word but my brother and sister were outside and they seemed embarassed too by this confrontation, i dont know wtf happened but they kinda pushed me inside the car so we could leave, it all happened very fast. so out of character for me to bow down like that.

im still furious, i should have rushed inside of the bank and finish my sentences.

i repeat: so out of character for me to act like that and shit happened very fast.

tldr: i was right, they were wrong, got treated like crap by 5 whores.

also: always treat foids like shit and be careful, any words, situation can and will be used against you.

how can i ruin their day? im still so fucking mad about this situation, im already kinda paranoid and dont go outside very often, have a very very small circle of family and friends and keep my distance around normies because they are subhuman and dont deserve any respect. :feelsree: :feelsree: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke:

im not used to confrontation ( but i dont bow down too.) because i live in my own bubble that is full of peace and fun copes.

what can i do about this situation? im thinking next time i go to the bank, take their numbers and name and fill a complaint against all these hoes, i would spit on their faces in the parking but they all know my name and where i live, so i cant get away with this. its useless jfl.

Foids can be some real pieces of shit in groups, especially when you have to work with one on a project, can't stand them. Horrible experience