Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fucking femoids with their fucking skin tight pants

K

kvn

Officer
★★★
its incredible what a cute young slim femoid can do to a man when she wears yoga pants on them seksy legs and ass. yesterday on bus there was one but it was bearable coz i only had to look at her for half an hour but man, today at work... There are couple of cute young girls with good figures, however mostly decently clothed in jeans which makes looking at them kinda bearable.

but today this one girl came in skin tight yoga pants and i swear to fucking god she made my dick literally hurt all day. No joke, i saw even females checking her out when she was bent over doing sth. I couldnt think of anything else whole day than how hard i would come in her :'( :'( .  I just hope she wears something else tomorrow because this shit is like dangling fucking bacon in front of a starving guy, straight cruelty

Stop worshipping shit cunts. They see you as less than the shit they flushed down the toilet

GeneticDysfunction said:
Stop worshipping shit cunts. They see you as less than the shit they flushed down the toilet