Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking fakecel youtubers/discord servers during the 2020 pandemic!

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
SMF should have known. Its funny how during the 2020 pandemic quarantine all these "blackpill" incel youtubers sprung up like wild onions. They were high IQ and I actually believed them. I BINGED their content and tried to support them and was YEARNING to be on one of their shows. (As a child my DREAM was to be on a youtube livestream). But then I learn they are just normies who brag about how much sex they had. They also made fun of me and kicked me off their sever (after I they started insulting me). Then they discontinue their show right after. (they probably found a girlfriend). One of these fucks is even 6ft2. tee hee and has black chicks hitting on him but he is too "cool" I hate how normies used the blackpill as an activity when there was nothing better to do during the lockdown but now that lockdown is over they delete their videos go around having fun/sex while we rot. It does not matter for us lockdown or not, we will ALWAYS have our dicks in our hands and rot alone indefinitely. It reminds me of these "born again thot" types. "suddenly" find jesus tee hee when they hit rock bottom (normies have never hit rock bottom the lockdown was "rock bottom" for most normies) but once their lives improve they ditch (or the pandemic ends)

-oh well I hope these one day these fakecel's sons turn out to be faggots and cut their dicks off.

We've been in quarantine our whole lives

And now you know, only support yourself.
my kike dad told me "never love someone that can't love you back" obviously i'm not a faggot but in a nutshell don't idolize people who don't reciprocate
And never seek attention.
:blackpill:
but those normies get clout going on youtube why can't I?

We've been in quarantine our whole lives
its funny normies act like they hit rock bottom/became incel because they could not get shitfaced at parties for a year.
now they act like nothing happened and discontinued their youtube channel.

-i hope all their sons become genetic dead end faggots who cut their dicks off and put on a dress

Anyone who makes something target at a minority is admitting they are pandering to retards desperate for something to relate to like drag race or _pill YouTubers

Normies will try and appropriate subcultures like ours because we actually have personality and meaning while they're nothing but fags who's entire lives are hopping from one trend to the next. Don't fall for their tricks and bully them away from our space by any means necessary

Never really understood being a groupie. Specifically on the internet you get some of the craziest fan boys coming at you.

Youtube is full of grifters. None of them care about anything they post, they only want a discord server full of gullible retards to powertrip over, and 15 dollars every month from Patreon for some shitty ass merch. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

my kike dad told me "never love someone that can't love you back" obviously i'm not a faggot but in a nutshell don't idolize people who don't reciprocate

but those normies get clout going on youtube why can't I?
I had to learn this the hard way unfortunately. I only live for myself now. 100% raw and unfiltered