Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING FAGGOT LUG NUT

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Just wasted like 2 hrs trying to get this bitch ass cunt lug nut off with this shitty ass wrench to change a tire. Only one that wouldn't come off. Now I have to get my shit towed to a mechanic. Tick tock now it's 40 minutes until I have to go to sleep. fucking daylight savings happened yesterday too and went forward an hour. I wanted to at least finish that movie today. Anyone who pings lastgerman is getting their minecraft character fucking beheaded FFS

Last edited:
damn that sucks

@LastGerman

hello fellow cardriver, isnt it great to be able to DRIVE?

and my fucking faggot phone won't fucking charge

@LastGerman i think this guy is trying to mog you.

if only i had somewhere to drive, havent left home in a month

If I could drive, have a driver licence and a car, I would just jump into my car and drive off. You can drive at nighttime. An empty road just for you. If I could drive, I also would be able to get a job. Driving means to live.

I think they're trying to destroye your penis.

Yes, my penis is under constant attack.

If I could drive, have a driver licence and a car, I would just jump into my car and drive off. You can drive at nighttime. An empty road just for you. If I could drive, I also would be able to get a job. Driving means to live.
i used to that, was good cope until it got old also pricey since we have some of the highest gas prices

i used to that, was good cope until it got old also pricey since we have some of the highest gas prices

I would love to pay for that.

Just carry a "breaker bar" bro!

(Or tell the mech not to tighten it so f7cking much)

lug nut my ass hole