Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking extroverted gl cunts not even letting me study

A

aliiii2551

Greycel
Why do they think its okay to waste a whole fucking hour with their useless jokes AND MOcking, why do they even go to fucking school then, I hate that most teachers dont even do anything about it and just waste a whole hour of studying, like I go to school to study thats the only reason I go to school because I cant socialize there lol, I want to have good grades and get a good job as a result so I can afford surgeries but how am I supposed to do that when popular cunts like him make it so hard for me to do so

anyways I hate there being no uglier people in my class, I get jealous of everyone I look at and I cant handle it anymore, one of the popular 6'5 boys makes fun of me just for wanting to start going to the gym? one word out of his mouth can ruin my entire day I hope he breaks his leg or something, mf footballer thinks hes gonna make it in the football world jfl
worst thing is that I cant even do nothing about him ruining the whole fucking hour, some teachers just dont care, one of the teachers is a girl that is quiet asf and stupid asf, she just wont care, I cant say it anonymously to the teacher because everyone would know it was me and i would get even more mocked, and I cant say shit to him while hes being a fucking jokester because I would be that much more hated, and its not just him, its all the fucking cunts tryisng to be popular and I cant stand it anymore

I wish that reincarnation is real and based of how shit ur life was ur life is going to be that but opposite the next time ur reborn so I can finally live a good life and fucking selfish cunts like him can suffer

Happy Birthday Party GIF

Last edited:
You should ask to study remotely due to made-up health problems

Why do they think its okay to waste a whole fucking hour with their useless jokes AND MOcking, why do they even go to fucking school then, I hate that most teachers dont even do anything about it and just waste a whole hour of studying, like I go to school to study thats the only reason I go to school because I cant socialize there lol, I want to have good grades and get a good job as a result so I can afford surgeries but how am I supposed to do that when popular cunts like him make it so hard for me to do so

anyways I hate there being no uglier people in my class, I get jealous of everyone I look at and I cant handle it anymore, one of the popular 6'5 boys makes fun of me just for wanting to start going to the gym? one word out of his mouth can ruin my entire day I hope he breaks his leg or something, mf footballer thinks hes gonna make it in the football world jfl
worst thing is that I cant even do nothing about him ruining the whole fucking hour, some teachers just dont care, one of the teachers is a girl that is quiet asf and stupid asf, she just wont care, I cant say it anonymously to the teacher because everyone would know it was me and i would get even more mocked, and I cant say shit to him while hes being a fucking jokester because I would be that much more hated, and its not just him, its all the fucking cunts tryisng to be popular and I cant stand it anymore

I wish that reincarnation is real and based of how shit ur life was ur life is going to be that but opposite the next time ur reborn so I can finally live a good life and fucking selfish cunts like him can suffer
Kill him

what if my afterlife is determined by how I treated others irl tho,, I dont want my afterlife to be fucked aswell, that is if there is one. I sometimes want to, but idfk.

what if my afterlife is determined by how I treated others irl tho,, I dont want my afterlife to be fucked aswell, that is if there is one. I sometimes want to, but idfk.
Cuck