Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking dumb Turkish incel site

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Dude who the fuck are you ? I said I was gonna report them to the police cuz they said bad things about some dead foid ,I was actually trying to protect the site from banning ,they permanently banned me for whatever reason and called and marked me as normie ffs

trincel.com

Please make me return to this dead forum

I should be a fucking celebrity there for fucks sake I am the most legendary Turkish user ever !

Dude who the fuck are you ? I said I was gonna report them to the police cuz they said bad things about some dead foid ,I was actually trying to protect the site from banning ,they permanently banned me for whatever reason and called and marked me as normie ffs

trincel.com

I should be a fucking celebrity there for fucks sake I am the most legendary Turkish user ever !
wtf is that forum :feelskek:

trincel.com

Should I sign up?

If this site is 720p. Than that site would be 144p. :lul:

it's over for turkcels

lol didnt there was THAT much incels in Turkish they can get their own forum (which is an exact copy of this one)
Why is inceldom so spread in Turkey?

lol didnt there was THAT much incels in Turkish they can get their own forum (which is an exact copy of this one)
Why is inceldom so spread in Turkey?
On Reddit yeah but most of them were just actual pscho paths or actual faggots or many bluepilers