Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fucking disgusting WW1 style trench warfare in Jewkraine!

I want a kike foid gf so I can be rich tbh

Ukrainian men are dying in these trenches whilst their daughters and sisters are having sex with western chads.

another jewish war

Over as fuck for Russia if they can't even capture this bombed out abandoned shithole, tbh, taking it is the only real victory they can score right now. Sitting in trenches and sacrificing thousands of their men to advance/defend an inch of land. :feelsugh:

Marry Paris Hilton.
comiss%C3%A3o.gif

Ukrainian men are dying in these trenches whilst their daughters and sisters are having sex with western chads.
No way to deny this utterly factual blackpill. It happened right in front of our eyes. Ukrainian women are not only fucking Chads, they are also getting full financial support for their living expenses from Western European governments. Meanwhile, their own men are LITERALLY rotting in trenches or getting their heads blown off by Russian artillery shells. PEAK CLOWN WORLD! Women are treated like nobility while men are treated worse than slaves. Men are literally cannon fodder. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Over as fuck for Russia if they can't even capture this bombed out abandoned shithole, tbh, taking it is the only real victory they can score right now. Already sacrificed thousands of their own men for it, brutal war. :feelsugh:
Russia is like a roidmaxxed bloated up bodybuilder. Looks intimidating but gasses in 3 seconds.

Over as fuck for Russia if they can't even capture this bombed out abandoned shithole, tbh, taking it is the only real victory they can score right now. Sitting in trenches and sacrificing thousands of their men to advance/defend an inch of land. :feelsugh:
"Inch of land" is the wrong way to look at this. These cities are heavily fortified and supported by tons of brigades.

"Inch of land" is the wrong way to look at this. These cities are heavily fortified and supported by tons of brigades.
Yeah, that's my point, every inch is defended like that to the death. It's useless as fuck, kike war. :feelsjuice:

No way to deny this utterly factual blackpill. It happened right in front of our eyes. Ukrainian women are not only fucking Chads, they are also getting full financial support for their living expenses from Western European governments. Meanwhile, their own men are LITERALLY rotting in trenches or getting their heads blown off by Russian artillery shells. PEAK CLOWN WORLD! Women are treated like nobility while men are treated worse than slaves. Men are literally cannon fodder. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
This is what happens when you combine modern leftist feminism + Tradcuckism, The foids don't care about Ukraine and the men are happy to die for their pro American oligarch Zelensky

Such is the brutality of Slav life, brocel:feelscry::feelsrope:.
Slavpill is brutal man

On a positive note, I've been listening to Rush recently, and recently found out 2 of their members are slavs.

Geddy lee is the child of Polish immigrants to Canada and Alex lifeson is the child of Yugoslav immigrants and they managed to be succesful in a western white country

I know this is a rare exception but its nice to see someone overcome the slavpill.

The best blackpill of 2022 if one decides to deny the blackpill then a few images about the difference of treatment for jews & women vs Ukrainian men can either make them change their mind or make them deny it even more.

This Jew War is so corrupted and as a consequence these ungrateful Ukraine peasants are spreading across the globe

On a positive note, I've been listening to Rush recently, and recently found out 2 of their members are slavs.

Geddy lee is the child of Polish immigrants to Canada and Alex lifeson is the child of Yugoslav immigrants and they managed to be succesful in a western white country

I know this is a rare exception but its nice to see someone overcome the slavpill.
Nice:yes:.

>Euroniggers dying
Always puts a smile on my face.

This is what Ukrainian men are enduring on the frontlines @Robespierre

This is what Ukrainian men are enduring on the frontlines @Robespierre
I know, that's why I'm a proud draft dodger.:cool:

I know, that's why I'm a proud draft dodger.:cool:
Glad you dodged it man. Men like these weren't so lucky:

Glad you dodged it man. Men like these weren't so lucky:
Thanks man.:feelsokman: