Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking cunt at the grocery store

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
bitch steps out of line (where I'm from if you step out of line you can cut) then I cut yet she bitches about it loudly in front of everyone and claims I wasn't in line. I didn't have the energy to fight with this cunt so I just rolled my eyes I let her go. At least some immigrants/tyrones were talking shit about her in their language JFL. why do white american foids particularly in their 40's talk so fucking loud? (not even tyrones talk this fucking loud JFL. The foids boss there poor tyrone cashiers around JFL)

-why are white foids retardedly tall? (taller than men) is it the steroids in the meat or what?

-why can't normies just fuck off and let us rot in peace always starting drama!

Last edited:
Yep Going To The Grocery Store Is The Worst Especially At December.

thats just the white genetics brah
they biggger than some men! is it the steroids in the milk or what? Sorry but I don't have a giantism fetish
Yep Going To The Grocery Store Is The Worst Especially At December.
exactly fucking white foids are more confident than tyrones JFL and I just LOVE how they hold up the lines at grocery stores having zero self awareness (sarcasm)

jewish media causes drama

#thanksjews

She knows she is a foid and can get away with anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Atleast tyrones and shitskins were not cucked.