Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCKING COUPLES!

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I hate couples, seeing couples in public. It's just so depressing and distressing to see some pretty boy stereotypical zoomer get so much affection from one foid whilst he looks like he wants to just be home getting clips on Fortnite!

Why must I see so many of them!!!! Fuck them all to hell!!!! I hate them, I wish it was me!

I try to avoid them but still end up seeing hordes of them. :feelsUgh:

Yeah only way of seeing them is just not go out, but I find that very hard to do

I don't think we have the pretty boy phenomenon here in bongland. Anyone who rocks that style is usually seen as a faggot jfl. I think it's more common in burgerland

I don't think we have the pretty boy phenomenon here in bongland. Anyone who rocks that style is usually seen as a faggot jfl. I think it's more common in burgerland
It's certainly here, all the 16 year olds seem to rock some form of pretty boy style

Fuck them in thier heads

Yeah seeing skinny zoomer trashes with prime young pussi is pure ropefuel :fuk:

It's just so depressing and distressing to see some pretty boy stereotypical zoomer get so much affection from one foid
Yea fucking ridiculous

Absolutely sad seeing dickheads almost 10 years younger than me with a girl he's probably just going to Pump and dump while putting in absolutely zero after to get her in the first place

But no I am alone because I must be a massive piece of shit :kys:

They couple up and then produce more pointless cockroaches like themselves. Looking at you like they can't believe they're not being lynched in public for being so smug and pointless. Then in a few years they'll be looking at single people with envy and malice.
Your choice shitheads.