Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking college piece of shit

Splintercel345

Splintercel345

Recruit
★★
I'm doing this programming assignment rn and literally, there should be no reason why the stupid fucking code doesn't work. I thoroughly checked everything and still, the stupid thing doesn't work.

I can't go to my dad for help cuz then he'll tell me that I don't have the brains for college since I can't get everything perfectly in one try. All my life my parents never believed in me. Everything is horrible and bad and nothing is ever good, according to them, and then they fucking turn around and wonder why I'm so negative.

It's almost as if my fucking school is trying to set me up for failure and be miserable.

I fucking hate this planet.

I'm in cs too and I hate it. I don't get how people enjoy this shit. It's too hard

Post it here.

College is the worst part of life.

Yeah fuck IE too. I hate college.

44734.jpg

lol I thought about getting into cs but everyone always runs into an infuriating code problem. From what I heard, this is like one of the few antisocial, high-paying jobs. Life's a bitch.

infuriating code problem. From what I heard, this is like one of the few antisocial, high-paying jobs. Life's a bitch.

I've never encountered a problem I couldn't resolve with Google.

Fuck college, fuck high school ,fuck middle school, fuck elementary school, fuck this shit. FUCK school I fucking hate it. Such a clown world fucking hell im infuriated

College is the worst part of life.
brutal blackpill, college actually destroyed me even more. I thought no way itll get worse than high school, completely wrong

Yeah fuck IE too. I hate college.
based asf college sucks so much. Then If I decide to go to trade school, my body will fail me at 40-50 its so annoying. I wish I could just NEET my way through life and do nothing

I'm in cs too and I hate it. I don't get how people enjoy this shit. It's too hard
I only enjoy it when I can actually get it working. I just fixed my bug but still it sucks how shit jut never works. It's like I need to constantly fight an uphill battle to get my code working.

Fuck this is why I dropped out. CS is for high IQcels, I had a friend who was low IQcel like me in high school, he got a cs degree and is still unemployed. JFL if you think a degree will get you through difficult technical interviews and a 6-figure salary.