Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking COLD SORE

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Well guys, as u know life as an incel is a gift that keeps on giving so for the last 5 days ive been battling a cold sore. I know, u heard of them before but did you know that it is a SHITTY FUCKING EXPERIENCE ESPECIALLY WHEN U DIDNT CATCH IT FROM KISSING?

For the past 5 days i have a quarter sized WOUND on the left side of my lips which has been throbbing non stop. I also have a swollen lymph gland all along the left jaw as if i just had a double jaw surgery on the left side of my face! My whole left lower face is twice as swollen as the normal right side which makes me look like a football.

ive been using abreva 10 times a day but that goes only so far when every time i move my mouth the QURTER SIZED WOUND SCABS GET CRACKED AND START OOZING LYMPH AGAIN! I also cant sleep which is my main favorite cope because of this torturous experience, i manage to get like 2 hours of sleep and then sit awake in my bed watching the walls for 3 hours in the middle of the night trying to distract my thoughts from the throbbing wound, like ive been doing for the past 2 hours. Its currently 3:58am

Apparently it could go for as long as 15 days til it clears, and its been only 5 but im already way past DONE with this fucking BULLSHIT

Atleast it’s not on the inside of your mouth, then you wouldn’t be able to eat anything which would be some sad shit

sad shit, man

Jesus. It's like god himself is shitting on us all

I get those as well, fucking joke of a life. One of the MANY reasons I never pursued a professional job.

Valtrex, I think it is helps them the most, get a script from the doctor and save some for the next time you feel one coming on.

Beyond over if you caught a cold sore without kissing