Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fucking Chads

riiceecracker

riiceecracker

Recruit
★★★★★
I couldn't sleep, so I woke up and went to my local supermarket, needed some red bulls and food. When I was inside I immediately noticed this noodle whore, and yes you could say that she was a Stacy. Cute face and an amazing body, especially her ass. Normally noodle whores doesn't have any ass but this one has :ahegao: She was wearing on of the training tights/leggings and you could see her ass putting out. I was stalking her a bit inside the supermarket. And of course! Of course! A fucking Chad presumably her bf showed up and slapped her ass and laughed and she turned towards him and smiled a warm and affectionate smile at him! :lasereyes:
It's not fair! Why is it he get to slapped bitches on their asses and I'm not get ANYTHING from any foids let alone a Stacy. It's over bros :feelsrope:

Noodles with good asses are so rare and they're one of the best type of Stacey

You sound like an IT infiltrator.
The problem is you think we are all rapists so you talk that way, so we know immediately you're from IT since you're a greycel

The problem is you think we are all rapists so you talk that way, so we know immediately you're from IT since you're a greycel
What? Rapist? Fuck are you talking about?

What? Rapist? Fuck are you talking about?
Title fits too. You're a walking stereotype. In case you're an infiltrator, be aware that every time you visit this site Informations about your device, location and IP are given to the hosts

Title fits too. You're a walking stereotype. In case you're an infiltrator, be aware that every time you visit this site Informations about your device, location and IP are given to the hosts
Ok mister, thx for the tips

Screenshot Hacker Factor Gender Guesser

youre trying too hard

@PPEcel @Caesercel @Komesarj @Fat Link inspect this please

He put a space between "noodle" and "whore"

Man I found the site and every one of my post I put in I either get female or weak female. It's joever for me.
Maybe you can do prettyboy game.

Former prettyboy but incel due to balding?