Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking buggy Android

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
the uploading, gallery (default and third party), and play store functions don't work properly despite trying everything, i guess ill backup images and do a factory reset

tenor.gif

Did you try looking up a guide?

what phone is it?

Have you tried not being a dumb little bitch L0L hahahahahaahahahhahdhehebebehehbebeehehehehehe

Clear cache, uninstall updates

android is still better

Nice shit tbhngl. Probably would of gotten it if it wasn't for my mother being jewed by the cashier and convincing her to give me a Google note instead.

that's why you get a phone with stock android

The clowns are in town

i will try Apple now, android disappointed me so much, lets try

Mine glitches up all the time, seriously considering switching to an iPhone

good thing I have always had apple

Android is more error-prone because of the system freedom it offers, but varies from user to user

Android is more error-prone because of the system freedom it offers, but varies from user to user
Tbh all androids i’ve owned were utter shit, maybe because i wasn’t paying attention. I became a normie and my mom got me and iphone. Idc about phones tbh i rarely use my phone anyways except for reading news and browsing this site

Tbh all androids i’ve owned were utter shit, maybe because i wasn’t paying attention. I became a normie and my mom got me and iphone. Idc about phones tbh i rarely use my phone anyways except for reading news and browsing this site
may be try apple like me, my last two android phones disappointed me so much so i decided to try that, i dont need phone for anything more than comfortable using internet, calls and some small apps so may be its good choice

may be try apple like me, my last two android phones disappointed me so much so i decided to try that, i dont need phone for anything more than comfortable using internet, calls and some small apps so may be its good choice
Bro did you even read my whole reply, i already have an Apple device lol

My phone works perfectly fine

My android has been buggy AF lately too. Text message app glitching out, messages not being sent. If this doesn't improve, I'm seriously considering switching to Apple.

JFL @ (((Android))) owned by (((Google)))

iPhone all the way

Fucking hate android. Everything is glitchy, laggy, slow, apps don't work with it. Have never had an iPhone but the next one rhat comes out I might get.