Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fucking brutal

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★

She literally describes my life. People laugh at me all the time.

The purpose of curries being alive.

The story of my fucking life. I've had some of the guys closest to me, my supposed "friends", flat out tell me that the way I speak, look and act is hilarious and I'm a living joke.

If it’s a joke then why take it serious? Do what tf u wanna do

The story of my fucking life. I've had some of the guys closest to me, my supposed "friends", flat out tell me that the way I speak, look and act is hilarious and I'm a living joke.
Recently I waited for the elevator to open and inside was a young zoomer. As soon as the door opened and he saw me he openly burst into laughter.

Fucking brutal man.

Yup, same happened to me.

Consistently joked about me behind my back(both about my appearance & autistic behavior) both amongst themselves & others(mainly to climb the social hierarchy), always made me the butt of every joke, and once even refereed to me as "a living meme"

Worst part is, they gaslighted me when I confronted them about it: Thus, in my foolish purplepilled consciousness at the time, I believed it.

But hey, it's all my fault I suppose. :society:

if you're going to laugh at me don't do it behind my back

Normies will 100% stab you in the back for their own amusement or to benefit themselves.

Recently I waited for the elevator to open and inside was a young zoomer. As soon as the door opened and he saw me he openly burst into laughter.

Fucking brutal man.
Yup, same happened to me.

Consistently joked about me behind my back(both about my appearance & autistic behavior) both amongst themselves & others(mainly to climb the social hierarchy), always made me the butt of every joke, and once even refereed to me as "a living meme"

Worst part is, they gaslighted me when I confronted them about it: Thus, in my foolish purplepilled consciousness at the time, I believed it.
Brutal stuff brocels:feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

But hey, it's all my fault I suppose. :society:
Just as it is with everything else that has ever happened to us according to normies, of course:lasereyes::feelsree:.

Normies will 100% stab you in the back for their own amusement or to benefit themselves.
Exactly:yes:.

Good series though. Hachiman is a real G.

Thinking of how to translate how that guy referred to me, this is probably the best term:feelsbadman:.
I got called that by a foid also once: She literally said to me "you are such a meme"

Fucking Lesbian foid also: Which is another reason I am not too fond of the LGBTQ+ crowd, the ones I have met lack empathy.

From data I have seen, you guys in EE still haven't completely fallen to that agenda(in the sense many still disapprove of it); do what you can to keep it that way.

How exactly was it he referred towards you?
Brutal stuff brocels:feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.
I've had a lot more of these memories & emotions come back lately; I dont know why but they just are.

This, combined with the stress of college, my anxiety for the future...I just want to lie on my bed & cry, but I can't because those (((SSRIs))) I was put on genuinely numb me.

I think I can never mentally recover from this: Sure, it doesn't dominate my mind as it once did, but it is still fresh in it almost four years after I left HS.
Just as it is with everything else that has ever happened to us according to normies, of course:lasereyes::feelsree:.
This mentally took a toll on me: I always would beat myself up, remind myself that "I need to do better" and that all of the improvement I would go through would eventually change everything for me.....

So the times I was mocked for my hairline, even after changing my haircut to try & cover it up were all somehow my fault? Being called "pizza face" & "volcano face" all because I had acne were my fault? Yeah, I'm sure if I just was in a better mood those days, none of it would have happened & the class Stacy would have sucked me off behind the bleachers. :society:

non NT + non confrontational pill basically. If you’re non NT plus more higher inhib aka unwilling to seriously tell some faggot to fuck off for doing shit they start doing it more it’s true.

I see NTs do it all the time when they are annoyed by one little thing. Engaging in the banter with the faggot is just letting it happen because unless u get confrontational sadly they continue. I think I’m just fucked by too much altruism/empathy

How exactly was it he referred towards you?
Basically something like "laugh-guy" as in, a guy that just makes everyone laugh by what he naturally does:feelscry::feelsrope:.

Basically something like "laugh-guy" as in, a guy that just makes everyone laugh by what he naturally does:feelscry::feelsrope:.
Normies would say ":soy:: He was just calling you funny bro!" Yeah, but they never understand the context or actual meaning.

Here's the thing: Being called a "living meme" isn't a good thing, it literally means that you are just exactly what a meme is, a joke, not taken seriously.

A meme is just that- something that pops up to laugh at, and then be forgotten about.

My whole life is a joke. Accordingly, that's why I have chosen to jokERmax.

Normies would say ":soy:: He was just calling you funny bro!" Yeah, but they never understand the context or actual meaning.

Here's the thing: Being called a "living meme" isn't a good thing, it literally means that you are just exactly what a meme is, a joke, not taken seriously.

A meme is just that- something that pops up to laugh at, and then be forgotten about.
Exactly:yes:. There was really no ambiguity about how he meant it though:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsugh:.

Exactly:yes:. There was really no ambiguity about how he meant it though:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsugh:.
As I stated, Normies are literal NPCS: To them, everything is just a one-word answer, with no actual consideration to the deeper levels of context we see.