Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fucking brutal heightpill on r/short

:foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" They must have terrible personalities"

Screenshot 20220622 214351 Reddit

current results :lul:

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:Foids and tallfags will get what they desERve:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: in (Fortnite):feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Sub6ft men are doomed unless they're super gl in face.

HOLY FUCK:giga: SO FUCKING BROOOOOTAL HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI BLACKPILL.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

at least 2/3 of these manlets have no gf. If you ever doubt the Blackpill and begin to think it exaggerates just how over it is, just remember this reddit poll.

They don't have girlfriend because of their bad personalities not because of their bad looks and height:lul::lul:

But height is not important right guys :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

rough look for the gang here

I merely reply to a coping manlet the words "massive cope" on this post and got instabanned from r/short:feelskek:

This thread should be pinned or in the important threads.

Nothing more to say :feelsaww:

I wish I was 16 again to take HGH

It’s over It’s over It’s over It’s over It’s over It’s over It’s over It’s over

But height is not important right guys :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
These are redditors we are talking about tho, they are usually extremely ugly and mentally ill. :feelsseriously:
_8QE6P3rMuWHTt2Eaa4TEfmFJVkVI98l1q5hwUMFhoA.jpg

You can see the same thing happening with r/tall members, plenty of ogrecel virgins there, no height for face and autism. :blackpill::cryfeels:
@HighTGymcel @Mentally lost cel @mentalcel1 @bigantennaemay1 @Transcended Trucel

Welcome to /r/short: Celebrating being FUN SIZED for 10 years!

i dont think "FUN SIZED" is a proud wear for men lol
I wish I was 16 again to take HGH
does that shit actually work? if it does, i wish i could've done it too. Now permanently in the 5'6 death zone

r/short is one massive heightpill

These are redditors we are talking about tho, they are usually extremely ugly and mentally ill. :feelsseriously:

You can see the same thing happening with r/tall members, plenty of ogrecel virgins there, no height for face and autism. :blackpill::cryfeels:
@HighTGymcel @Mentally lost cel @mentalcel1 @bigantennaemay1 @Transcended Trucel
All mog me except the boogie 2988 looking fker in the middle.

Yeah