Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking British Boxing with its Bullshit Again

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
Not Inceldom related AT ALL which is why this is in offtopic, just full on hate towards British Boxing

I hate British Boxing so much, so much bullshit, so much fury builds up inside me thinking about it.

Fuck, Joseph Parker vs Dillian Whyte has me so tilted. By all account Parker SHOULD have won, but a series of bullshit from British Boxing as per usual gets in the way. Whyte fights dirty all fight long and the ref says very little about it, headbutts, shoving, rabbit punching, holding on for dear life whenever tired or hurt, and the fucking fat arse flat out tackled Parker to the ropes TWICE during the god damn fight. But it's fucking Britain so the ref doesn't say a damn thing. And then you have the first "knockdown" of the fight, where Whyte flat out headbutts Parker and sends him to the canvas, and the blind-ass referee RULES IT A KNOCKDOWN.

Oh man, and don't get me started on that ending. Parker hurts Whyte in the final rounds only to get held on to HARD, finally knocks Shyte down in the last 50 seconds of the fight. And then goes in for the kill, but hold on! Whyte grapples and holds, he holds so hard that once the ref tears him apart from Parker after 10 seconds of holding he decides to hold onto the ropes, the ref desperately tries to tear Dillian Shyte from the ropes but he can't, but Shyte is the home fighter, he can't disqualify him in the final seconds, issue a TKO, or a points deduction! So Whyte literally holds onto the god damn ropes for the last 20 seconds of the fight weaseling his way to a broken fucking home fighter decision.

Fucking hell. If just the knockdown in the third round was ruled a slip (like it should have) and Parker won the round (Like he was doing) it would have been a draw. I'm tilted from British referring and judging, it has me so mad.

Fucking remember Joshua being able to call his own timeout during the Parker fight? I do. https://my.mixtape.moe/dyvrjn.webm
Remember when the referee stopped Takam whilst he was dodging and weaving past Joshua's punches? I do. https://my.mixtape.moe/zsfcyj.webm

British Boxing is a joke. Now I have to listen to a bunch of obnoxious shithead Dillian Whyte fans go on about how he'd whoop Wilder's ass and how Wilder's ducking him until hes put to sleep next year by the windmill of truth.

how does one learn more about boxing

how does one learn more about boxing
3040FA89 696A 44B7 BA13 D8110BF692CA

I like Parker, fought well against Tyronthony Joshua.

What was the response like from Parker after that questionable fight today?

Joshua against Povetkin later this year and then Wilder finally?

I like Parker, fought well against Tyronthony Joshua.

What was the response like from Parker after that questionable fight today?

Joshua against Povetkin later this year and then Wilder finally?
I was fuming and I didn't wanna hear anymore of Sky Sports' commentary so I tuned out and didn't hear the post-fight interviews.
Joshua's probably still gonna figure out a way to duck Wilder next year too, chances are we'll see AJ fight Whyte in April.