Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking Boomer called me Old today

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
So my school just fucking ended and i was about to take the buss home. Money on my busscard ran out(over for busscels). so i was about to pay for a ticket then the fucking boomer indian buss driver puts the ticket as an adult tiket. i ask him why he charged the ticket for that much when i’m a teenager.

Then the boomer fuck go on to tell me that i look like a 40 year old man and that it wasn’t his fault that he mistaked me for an adult.

Ngl that shit mad me sad and angry if i look so old at 19 then how will i look at 30?

Last edited:
So my school just fucking ended and i was about to take the buss home. Money on my busscard ran out(over for busscels). so i was about to pay for a ticket then the fucking boomer indian buss puts the ticket as an adult tiket. i ask him why he charged the ticket for that much when i’m a teenager.

Then the boomer fuck go on to tell me that i look like a 40 year old man and that it wasn’t his fault.

Ngl that shit mad me sad and angry if i look so old at 19 then how will i look at 30?
At least you can probably get liquor early

Brutal.

What part of the world do you live in? just curious.

So my school just fucking ended and i was about to take the buss home. Money on my busscard ran out(over for busscels). so i was about to pay for a ticket then the fucking boomer indian buss puts the ticket as an adult tiket. i ask him why he charged the ticket for that much when i’m a teenager.

Then the boomer fuck go on to tell me that i look like a 40 year old man and that it wasn’t his fault that he mistaked me for an adult.

brutal hair pill

Pretty rude tbh

It was really fucking rude if i wasn’t so high inhib i would’ve told him to stfu

it’s a good country man lol

Maybe, but no country is good for incels.

Brutal driverslicensepill

Are you bald?

Sweden is the most feminist cucked country EU boyo
yes I’m balding (Not complete)

Sweden is a nice country to live in if you don’t want to work in. The state is generous with giving out money

So my school just fucking ended and i was about to take the buss home. Money on my busscard ran out(over for busscels). so i was about to pay for a ticket then the fucking boomer indian buss driver puts the ticket as an adult tiket. i ask him why he charged the ticket for that much when i’m a teenager.

welcome to the world of wizzardry

Isn’t Sweeden a progressive place filled with people that look at you everytime you enter a place because they only interact with their families .

Isn’t Sweeden a progressive place filled with people that look at you everytime you enter a place because they only interact with their families .
Sweden is not a social country people usually don’t talk to stranger unless it’s necesary. That’s kinda good tbh because i don’t like to talk to strangers
it’s not too bad tbh it’s just like all the other cucked western countries

Sweden is not a social country people usually don’t talk to stranger unless it’s necesary. That’s kinda good tbh because i don’t like to talk to strangers

it’s not too bad tbh it’s just like all the other cucked western countries
I heard the women there are gigasluts

They’re whores most foids here have already gotten dicked by the age of 14
yeah true but that's the way it is here in the US as well

Usa is more based than sweden ded srs here in sweden there’s tons of feminist and ’progressive’ people.
I will actually agree. The US still has some puritan heritage here, despite being degenerate there are some limits.

Does sweden have any religious influence?

I will actually agree. The US still has some puritan heritage here, despite being degenerate there are some limits.

Does sweden have any religious influence?
No sweden is complety secular.
(won’t be for too long)

Coronavirusmaxx

i wish i could live in sweden NGL . for the pink pussy NGL

Did you look old when you were young?:feelscry:
i looked my age id say back then. it gets worse man so much worse. you think those wrinkled ugly old people always looked like that we are gong to turn into that.

Find out where he lives and fly a plane packed with explosives into his house

i looked my age id say back then. it gets worse man so much worse. you think those wrinkled ugly old people always looked like that we are gong to turn into that.
I don’t think i’ll see those days tbh
I will prob die before the age of 30 one way or another i just can’t imagine being over 30
Find out where he lives and fly a plane packed with explosives into his house
if i could tbh

Boomer shits always make me mad

LMAO you have to pay for your busscard?

Will u piss in his mouth, when you see him next time?

These boomers hated the generation before them and the generation after them. They made a nice society for chads and stacies and anyone else is to die poor. Another 20 more years and their society will be finally gone. The world before them was much better.

You still very young