Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking bitch said "hi" to me while I was walking home

GigaCheesyPenis

GigaCheesyPenis

#1 White Supremacist
I swear to god I got sick to my stomach when a black woman come up to me with hot Cheetos in her mouth trying to speak to me. I was walking home, and this stupid bitch came up to me trying to talk. I swear she smelled poor and gross. I could taste the food stamps in the air, instead of oxygen. I began coughing wildly as if I was having an asthma attack, it was revolting:feelswhat:. I proceeded to push her out of my way and sprint home. Upon arrival, I swan-dove into a smoldering, blistering hot shower. It was as if God literally came down and cleansed my soul with his graceful touch:ahegao:. If I ever see that bitch ever again, I have to exact vengeance upon her:society:.
:bluepill:

Mogs me in getting hi's

she wanted money, she smelled poor and dirty

I swear to god I got sick to my stomach when a black woman come up to me with hot Cheetos in her mouth trying to speak to me. I was walking home, and this stupid bitch came up to me trying to talk. I swear she smelled poor and gross. I could taste the food stamps in the air, instead of oxygen. I began coughing wildly as if I was having an asthma attack, it was revolting:feelswhat:. I proceeded to push her out of my way and sprint home. Upon arrival, I swan-dove into a smoldering, blistering hot shower. It was as if God literally came down and cleansed my soul with his graceful touch:ahegao:. If I ever see that bitch ever again, I have to exact vengeance upon her:society:.
Brag

I’m sorry you had to experience this

average twomad fan

Same thing happened to me, but she was a black stacy that was impulsed by merely my presence, when i walked near her.

probably just wanted to ask you for money :feelswhat:

Breath through the mouth instead of the nose as soon as the awful whiff is sensed.

That way the particles won't attach to the inside of the nostril where the stench will linger no matter how many showers you take.

Beggars are really repulsing. Filled to the brim in the shithole I am in.

Never happened :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
are you khhv?

GigaCheesyPenis
#1 White Supremacist

Humble brag. But ya that's still pretty gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back