Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking Animals man.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
It has happened again ffs, almost every fucking evening some filthy subhumans come near my balcony and piss there ugh because there some trees those retards really think people can't fucking see them.

To make matters worse the damn wind blows all that piss smell directly into my room and my room smells like someone pissed there fuck!

Last edited:
what country? brutal because not netherlands

what country? brutal because not netherlands

What?

If it was Netherlands would it change the fact that my room smells like piss now?

Reading that made me laugh like crazy. Use a paintball gun and shot them in the nuts.

What?

If it was Netherlands would it change the fact that my room smells like piss now?
Would not happen in the Netherlands. But pissing in public makes it sound like shit country why I was curious

Cut the tree down or plant roses, poison ivy.

Scream at them to scare them.

Pull a robocop and shoot them in the dick.

It has happened again ffs, almost every fucking evening some filthy subhumans come near my balcony and piss there ugh because there some trees those retards really think people can't fucking see them.

To make matters worse the damn wind blows all that piss smell directly into my room and my room smells like someone pissed there fuck!
Humans are some of the worst animals tbh
At least other animals don't as often deliberately try to provoke and knowingly do weird things.