Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fucking and creampying a circumcised woman sounds so hot

• Thread starter Progeny of Horus
  • Start date
Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
By circumcised I mean having her clit completely butchered, so she would feel only pressure, no pleasure.. In addition I have a rather small cock so it's highly unlikely my foid would feel much pleasure let alone orgasm from penetrative sex alone. This makes it much hotter knowing I'm using the foid solely as an object for my pleasure without her being capable of achieving any herself. The only downside is that foids actually take great delight in knowing their man is using them as a sex object and completely disregarding their feelings. Women are fucking degenerate:

Pathetic worship thread, and why are you speaking to toilets on cuckord

Roastie beef flaps should be removed if we have to get our foreskins removed.

By circumcised I mean having her clit completely butchered, so she would feel only pressure, no pleasure.. In addition I have a rather small cock so it's highly unlikely my foid would feel much pleasure let alone orgasm from penetrative sex alone. This makes it much hotter knowing I'm using the foid solely as an object for my pleasure without her being capable of achieving any herself. The only downside is that foids actually take great delight in knowing their man is using them as a sex object and completely disregarding their feelings. Women are fucking degenerate:

View attachment 985269
A circumcised foid who had her clit removed can still have a vaginal orgasm with a big dick and even the strongest cervical orgasm with a even bigger dick.

I wouldn't want a mutilated foid. I imagine tying a foid in shibari and then using a hitachi wand to make her orgasm repeatedly until she's like a hentai girl making the ahegao face with empty eyes. Then I'll pound her pussy and slap her ass until it's pink. She'll be into it and eventually beg me to do it to her everyday. I want a foid that has a clit and flaps.

Roastie beef flaps should be removed if we have to get our foreskins removed.
I hate that my foreskin was removed because I was born in Jew-cucked America. I'll never have the pleasure some guys experience fucking foids if I ever get a foid.

I hate that my foreskin was removed because I was born in Jew-cucked America. I'll never have the pleasure some guys experience fucking foids if I ever get a foid.
Same. It's brutal as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back