Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fucking a girl in the pussy is cucked

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
Sexhaver problem, though I agree with you.

But there are girls who enjoy getting fucked in the ass and can even orgasm from it.

So fucking a woman in the mouth is ultimately the most based form of fucking. Deepthroat and skull fucking them and cumming down their throats would be solely for the male pleasure.

Sexhaver problem, though I agree with you.

But there are girls who enjoy getting fucked in the ass and can even orgasm from it.

So fucking a woman in the mouth is ultimately the most based form of fucking. Deepthroat and skull fucking them and cumming down their throats would be solely for the male pleasure.
Agreed. High IQ take

the fact that this retarded schizo ass post is being pinned is just another proof that this forum has gone to shit

How is this getting pinned :lul:

@Azaylias

why did mods pin this retarded ass thread. this will just make us look bad

cant relate. havent seen a pussy in real life.

If you're a blackpilled alpha male, you would only fuck a girl in the mouth or the ass, depending on your preference, because:
  • The foid gets no direct pleasure from it
  • There's no risk of her manipulating you with pregnancy
  • It puts her in a subservient role where she's chasing YOUR validation, not the other way around
I rest my case. If you still want pussy after reading this, you're a cuckold, a simp, and a beta male all in one. You worship the bluepill.

Vaginas feel better than the sphincter of the anus or esophagus though.

Also I will be the one manipulating women with pregnancy.

You can still get STDs from fucking her in the ass though and there is literally shit in there. Just fuck them in the mouth or find a third world foid who knows better than to try and manipulate you with a baby. And apparently some foids like sucking dick. My sexhaver sister talks about those things with her friends, and some of them really get off on it. We know foids love being dominated and degraded, and this includes sucking dick. On the other hand, being fucked in the pussy is actually not that great for them if you just fuck them without paying any special attention to what they want. So pussy would be a reasonable choice, just make sure not to please them and just fuck your way through and coom.