Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucked up Story I heard

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★
Story my grandfather told me a while back. He knew this family a long time ago, they had a son who was constantly bullied in school because of his height and bc he was ugly (like many of us). Anyhow my grandfather said that there were times he would be with this family and they would also ridicule and make fun of their son too.
So this boy was constantly made fun of everywhere. One day the boy was climbing up a tree in the front of house and fell off it-landed on his head so he died. The family was devastated and said it must've been an accident. The police were investigating and came back to them and told them he had a note in his pocket which said "This was not an accident".
Probably many of you don't-but I hope we all have a safe haven at least in our own homes to get away from this fucked up society.

Who tf commits suicide by jumping off a tree? Is this an old story?

Who tf commits suicide by jumping off a tree? Is this an old story?
Yes it is. Think this story happened some time in late 1960's to early 1970's.

Can relate but couldn't do from a tree as afraid of heights

Story my grandfather told me a while back. He knew this family a long time ago, they had a son who was constantly bullied in school because of his height and bc he was ugly (like many of us). Anyhow my grandfather said that there were times he would be with this family and they would also ridicule and make fun of their son too.
So this boy was constantly made fun of everywhere.
Story of my life so far.

Can relate but couldn't do from a tree as afraid of heights
Same:yes::yes::yes:.

your grandfather just made it up

he is going senile

It never began for the poor guy yet people want a return to tradition

So this boy was constantly made fun of everywhere. One day the boy was climbing up a tree in the front of house and fell off it-landed on his head so he died. The family was devastated and said it must've been an accident. The police were investigating and came back to them and told them he had a note in his pocket which said "This was not an accident".
Probably many of you don't-but I hope we all have a safe haven at least in our own homes to get away from this fucked up society.

They would've tortured him, I suspect.
Intellau knows

Normies r so fucking cruel its unreal