Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucked up sense of time

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I just blinked and almost 30 minutes passed, so I'm 30 minutes closer to my next wagie shift.
When I blink at my wagie place the time goes almost backwards.
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

Brutal wagepill

Quit your job and sell some body organs

My days go so fast because I am constantly tired with just 3 hours sleep a night, if even that

Time flies tbh i sometimes i think i'm still in 2016

im lucky i get like 9-10 hours of sleep

Eating makes me wanna dolphin dive off a skyscraper
just completely miss a thread bro! women love men who can make errors from time to time! we are all human after all!

im lucky i get like 9-10 hours of sleep
lucky, my sleep schedule is all over the place lol, sleeping in short intervals, at various times of the day

just completely miss a thread bro! women love men who can make errors from time to time! we are all human after all!
What?
Elab 0.0

why did you reply with food comment to my 7 day old post about time
I ment to say Waging but it autocorrected to eating.

For brocels that have a hard time sleeping, try liquid melatonine, work very well for me, fix a time for sleep everyday and take it 30 mins before, only side effect, waking up more tired than usual. Drink a lot of strong coffee.

lucky, my sleep schedule is all over the place lol, sleeping in short intervals, at various times of the day
sounds brutal ngl. you need your beauty sleep to play Garfield Furious racing man

Lifefuel because you will die soon