Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
FAWGRAV FTTSDSVYSDCHB FGSN RTDGDZRVAVYEYX
FUCK ALL TEAMMATES FUCK CSGO FUCK EVERYONE. FEA <GP<JSLOIDGÖ<IAKLGGFGS
I HAVE 35 FUCKING KILLS ITS LAST ROUND I CARRY THE WHOLE TEAM AND FUCKING TEAMMATES KILL ME WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AND I GET DERANK FML FUCK EVERYTHING fawrRAVSTGHERGYAKLIYPÖLVKIB PSÖÄX
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I HAVE 35 FUCKING KILLS ITS LAST ROUND I CARRY THE WHOLE TEAM AND FUCKING TEAMMATES KILL ME WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AND I GET DERANK FML FUCK EVERYTHING fawrRAVSTGHERGYAKLIYPÖLVKIB PSÖÄX
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
It's truely over when they bully you in multiplayer game.

IT FUCKING IS

Great quality post my brother.

I agree wholeheartedly FWIW.

I'd really like to go ER, ngl. Western civ is beyond fucked. Just give me a semi-automatic 9mm and I'll cause some ruckus...

Global elite is hard in solo queue. Bad teammates are hard to deal with I get in tons of shouting matches with low ranks.

Global elite is hard in solo queue. Bad teammates are hard to deal with I get in tons of shouting matches with low ranks.
Ur postmaxxing hard

:f: for being global. im back uprank btw because im just a god

my fellow incels.
25BB4D45 EA11 4265 A3CD 900120E3ADD2

I'd really like to go ER, ngl. Western civ is beyond fucked. Just give me a semi-automatic 9mm and I'll cause some ruckus...
Just get a 9mm P.A.K. so you can cause some ruckus :feelsree:.

Let me guess.. Master Guardian or Gold nova rank? Lulz CS GO is no reason to be mad about, it's easy as fuck tbhtbh I can boost your rank back bro jfl tbhtbh
Global elite is hard in solo queue.
Cope

I can EGO boost your rank back bro jfl tbhtbh
Yes bro tbh ngl jfl pee pee dopamine booster.. I like smurfing ded srs, funniest rank is silvers tbhtbh. Global is not hard, that's one of the reasons people switch to ESEA. They get global, they get used to it and it gets boring af because you can't rank up so people play ESEA, ofc another major reason are tickrates.. it's 2019 and these retards still have 64 ticks in ranked games. DotA 2,Now!

The next Finnegans Wake woah

Just get a 9mm P.A.K. so you can cause some ruckus :feelsree:.

I think I should go to the ER instead of going ER... If I had a gun the only ruckus I would cause would be a botched suicide attempt resulting in a blown off jaw or something stupid like that. XD XD XD nglngl

FUCK CUCKTEARS AND THEIR LANDWHALES WIVES THAT CHOKE ON TYRONE DIICK EVERY NIGHT

Yes bro tbh ngl jfl pee pee dopamine booster.. I like smurfing ded srs, funniest rank is silvers tbhtbh. Global is not hard, that's one of the reasons people switch to ESEA. They get global, they get used to it and it gets boring af because you can't rank up so people play ESEA, ofc another major reason are tickrates.. it's 2019 and these retards still have 64 ticks in ranked games. DotA 2,Now!

jfl when u get global in csgo then go to esea and see u are 10 rws subhuman trash and get 1tapped by 16 rws aimgod pugkids

ME UP BITCHHH FUCK ME UPPPPPPPPPPP, YASSSSSSSSSSS, YASSSSSSSS YASSSSSSSSS IM A HOT SLUT YASSSSSSS IM A HOT SLUT HORNY HORNY HORNY (jump up and down and up and down and up and downnnnnnnnnnnn).

I just quit that game a couple weeks ago I couldn´t handle the rage, I get so angry and all the russians just ruins the game completely.

CS GO = most toxic community ever! And there are SOOO many hackers it´s insane. I got nearly 1600 hours btw so I am no noob but I can only handle playing it for a few months before I need a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back